Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is planning to go to Ford Fair at Silverstone?

I plan to be there with mine, and will add the Kuga Iron on Transfer badges to a T shirt.. Just thought would it be worth meeting like minded Kuga's before entry and all park together in the carpark together, or just bump into members around the event.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi Stupot,
I will be attending the fair in my Chill 58 plated Kuga with a little shark-fin on the roof. Good idea for the T-shirt, will keep my eyes peeled for club stickers.

Will be driving down from the North East and expect to arrive around 09.30. Would be more than happy to wave / meet or bump into Kuga club or Kuga owners...

Backchat

·
Registered
374 Posts
would like to have gone, looked at the idea for the meet, due to "interest" decided to carry on working, sorry, wont be there, would like to have. Please post photos when get back.....

·
Registered
268 Posts
Am intending to be there !!

Am going to try a sticker on a plain white baseball hat as well as on T-shirt, so I should be easy to spot if they work...

Not sure if I can convince Hub to let me drive in my Kuga (09 Zetec in Vision) as he doesn't like to be "driven" and prefers that we use his Mondeo (also cos he gets his diesel paid for!!!)

However I shall be looking out for all Kuga Owners & Drivers sporting our fabulous Club Logo !!!

So......Speakif you see me !!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts