Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Set of 17” Ford alloys fitted with Nokian winter tyres for sale. Tyres have only done 2 low mileage winters and minor scuff on 1 alloy (see pictures), all are fitted with TPMS valves ( as can been seen in picture, indicated by collar around valve). These wheels are 17” and do fit the Kuga with electric handbrake and were fitted to my ST Line
Selling because have to stop driving shortly for a few months due to upcoming surgery and possibly changing car next summer
Also advertised on that well known website for £475, open to sensible offers
Contact me via PM if interested or more information is required

Attachments

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Sounds more than a sore leg then Ronnie, hope it goes OK. (as per PM)

Your Winter wheels are a bargain at what is half the price of a set of winters on Steel. Sound investment for anyone North of Watford.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Nigel, open minded at minute, been with Ford for so long I haven’t a clue

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds more than a sore leg then Ronnie, hope it goes OK. (as per PM)

Your Winter wheels are a bargain at what is half the price of a set of winters on Steel. Sound investment for anyone North of Watford.
Cheers Phil, surgery shouldn’t be too bad it’s just that a couple of limbs are gonna be out of action, time for missus to look after me for a change lol

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Don't you just love our ability to understate things?

"just that a couple of limbs are gonna be out of action".

Hope it all goes really well for you mate.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Hi Ronnie hope all goes well with your surgery.

Ross

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Ross, appreciated

·
Registered
118 Posts
Ronnie,
+1 to Fillco, NigelB and Ross J best wishes.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Price reduced to bargain £435

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm surprised these haven't sold. surprise:Obviously the wrong time of the year. Give it a couple of months and you will be getting messages asking if you still have them for sale lol.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
I'm surprised too. Half the price of a set on steel wheels never mind alloy's.

As we are in then middle of summer, here's a trilogy. I bet there were a few sad and frustrated folk,

Heres one where a Kuga has a car full of pushers instead of winter wheels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=eGCukBY2haA

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thought they would have gone within days, couldn’t get them for love nor money when I was looking for some, and I thought late summer would be a good time to advertise them.......ah well only 180 shopping days to xmas

·
Registered
6,172 Posts

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Aye Phil, 230 mile round trip but have to say,worth every penny

Open to sensible offers if anyone’s interested

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Still got them

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Still for sale , thought these would have been snapped up but looks like they’re gonna be stored in my garage loft for quite a while

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
I should be driving again by end of November and decided not to be ripped off by any dealers so keeping my Kuga,and gonna mainly use my runabout Focus in winter ,thanks for kind comments earlier in thread

·
Registered
118 Posts
Great news that you’ll soon be back behind the wheel. Surprising how you miss it when you cant drive and the car is just sitting there.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Good to hear your going to be up and about and behind the wheel, limbs ou of action and all that. Big snow this winter they say. They said the same last year

1 - 20 of 30 Posts