Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All
Purchased some velcro from Aldi today, £1.99 for a strip. Used it to hold carpet in correct position. Sticky back on both sides, just peel, put it were you want and push carpet into place. Looks better but for how long? Plenty on strip if needed to be done again.

Ashy

·
Registered
26 Posts
?????????????????
is there aproblem with footwell carpets?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi
On my Kuga and it seems on a few others, the carpet in the footwell area is loose /short. This is in the area near to footwell bulbs. Other threads on the forum highlight this.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Not seen a problem? there is one word which best describes the overall quality and feel of Fords interior carpets and that word is "Poundland" Within a week the interior carpet fitted throughout vehicle and tucked under footwell plastic trim had rode out and the interior carpet wedge exposed resembled an old blanket, curiously my wife has had a new C-Maxhire car (new)the interior carpet had escaped in exactly the same areas as the Kuga's, no expert but I suspect it's a problem and one that Ford I'm sure are more than aware of soIf there any Ford employees looking in (and apparently there are loads of them)perhaps You can pass it on, it's not even proper shagpile, but even when brand new,it looks shagged out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts