Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

First post

Has anyone else moved from a Focus ST to a Kuga? What are the pros and cons?

I am on my 5th ST and fancy a change. I get Tax paid Military discount from Ford so I have had some cracking deals on the ST's.

I have just had a quote back for a new Kuga Zetec 2.0 TDCI 2WD for 1st Mar delivery £14995, but still waiting for the PX price on my 58 ST2..

Can anyone recommend any good dealers, that I could also try. Sent Archers 2 emails now and still to get a reply. I will wait until I get my PX price back and then start phoning about.

Look forward to any advice / info offered

Cheers

Tony

·
Registered
260 Posts
Hi mate sold my panther black08 facelift ST3 with less than 6k on the clock for £13,000. Dealer could only do £12,000. But am picking up my AWD Kuga zetec in panther black and appearance pack for £15,500 and that is with £2000 off because I work for Ford.
I am sure you get more discount than us?

You can always try Evans Halshaw, just get the base price on the Kuga from Archers web site with any added extras and minus your discount. They price matched my best quote and offerd me the best px, well to be honest they were one of the only px offers I had as no dealership would take the ST because of its big engine?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hi folks

Just swapped from an 07 plate ST3 for a Kuga Titanium. Pick it up next Saturday,

Hopefully wont have to see petrol stations as much !!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just had the PX price back.......£11500 for a 58 Plate ST2

Have had it on pistonheads for a few weeks now for £13995 and have yet to have anyone call.

Maybe I wont be getting a Kuga after all...

·
Registered
127 Posts
Was told by various dealers that the Focus ST was losing £350 a month at the mo !!!!!!!

Ive lost an absolute fortune on mine but as its loosing so much so fast i thought there's no point in waiting to change..

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hello, I converted from a 56 plate ST "DS" in Septemeber. Miss the power and the noise but not the depreciation and the lack of space for two jack russel dog's. Just coming to terms with a scratch on my rear quarter left by some little toe rag last week....next stop "chips away"

·
Registered
260 Posts
Tony4052 said:
Just had the PX price back.......£11500 for a 58 Plate ST2

Have had it on pistonheads for a few weeks now for £13995 and have yet to have anyone call.

Maybe I wont be getting a Kuga after all...

Did you pay the £7 for the premium ad?

As I heard nothing at all for weeks, and as soon as I paid for that ad I had around 3-4 people in as many days putting offers in, just shame I took the first one!

And I have been told they are losing £500pm!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts