Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I’ve just gotten a new set of genuine car mats for my mk1 kuga, annoyingly the hole for fixing the drivers side doesn’t fit my existing clips. I’ve managed to just pop off the old retaining clips from the car, but can’t seem to find a replacement that’d fit the newer style mats. It’s currently the oval twist lock ones... and needs to be the circular stub ones. Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Hi, I’ve just gotten a new set of genuine car mats for my mk1 kuga, annoyingly the hole for fixing the drivers side doesn’t fit my existing clips. I’ve managed to just pop off the old retaining clips from the car, but can’t seem to find a replacement that’d fit the newer style mats. It’s currently the oval twist lock ones... and needs to be the circular stub ones. Any ideas?

Loads of options on both Amazon and eBay.

You just need to check the diameter

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for feedback... the clips I have currently slot into a mount under the seat, was hoping to get the same fixing with the different Mat clip but the ones with the round peg (newer) seem to be screwed into the floor? Happy to do that if it’s only option but would prefer something to replace what I had

1 - 3 of 3 Posts