Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, thought I'd join and say Hi before posting my first question elsewhere

Bought my Mk3 Kuga in August and been delighted with it, just what I was after. Having previously owned Alfa Romeos I was after something that I could, um, "trust" a bit more on long journeys (a bit more boring you could say, compared to the Alfas, but the Mk3 is definitely handsome in its own way), something I could chuck a load of camping gear in the back, and muddy mountain bikes! All is well so far.

Expectations are high as the Alfa forums were extremely active but that might say more about the cars than the people 馃槀

Tom

Registered
Evening Tom

Your 'Mk3' will be a Mk2 facelift - the Mk3 is the very, very new one that's only just hit the showrooms

Hope you get on OK, if you add your car's details (model, engine etc) to your signature, it'll help folk answering queries:)

Registered
Hi Tom
welcome to the club/forum,hope You enjoy your kuga,loads of helpful folks on here to help you with your questions or advice about the Kuga if you need any.Dont be afraid to ask anything about the kuga even if it sounds bizarre,as Ian has suggested if you could put details of your kuga in your signature it would help other forum users when you ask a question about your Vehicle.
enjoy the ride.

Ross

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks both! Think I've updated my sig. Yes, ahem, mk2 facelift is what I meant... 馃ぅ

Registered
Yep, MK3 is still a showroom-only spectacle, although one can preorder (?) if one were so inclined in some countries (the new US Escape is already available).

A major facelift usually adds half a point, so a facelifted MK2 Kuga is refered to as a MK2.5.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts