Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
can anyone tell me what thier dealers charged for the first service on their kuga. when i asked they seemed totally confused as to how much it should be and i ended up being charged £210 ( had an Audi A3 sport before, was much less than that ) so i'm not sure if this was right. As with the rest of you guys i love the car, some of the interior trim could be better quality but thats my only quibble

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Hi Daz,

I paid £189 for my first service in May, having got 10% discount with my Ford Advantage card. Nothing needed doing though, just the usual checks.

Glad you are still in love!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hi Guys

I have just rang around a few ford dealers to get a price for my first service.

The resulting quotes make interesting reading:

Taunton Ford £210.00

Brunel Ford £195.00

Chepstow Ford £175.00

Chipping Sodbury Ford £167.91

Winford Ford £158.00

Thornbury Ford£152.38

Clevedon Ford£139.68

So within a radius of 30 miles of my house I can save my self 70 quid!!!

Definately pays to ring around

Kugameister

·
Registered
144 Posts
When I bought the car, I was told it would be £140, but I would get a reduction of 20%.

When I booked it in I asked for a courtesy car as I needed to get to work and was told that Ford dont offer them for the first service as it only takes 1 hour.

£140 is not bad for a hours labour?

They've got you by the [email protected]@@s really as they know that you will want to keep up the Full-dealer service history for warranty and resale reasons, so they can charge what they want for their services.

However, It is good to see that some dealers charge less than others, so at least we have a bit of a choice.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hi daz 1,I received a letter in June stating "We can offer a collection and delivery or courtesy car for the day. The Essex Auto Group Value Service will only cost you £99.00" .Mines not due to April 2010 so lets see how much that changes,I will be keeping the letter for evidence of what they quoted.
SBEdited by: SILVERBACK

1 - 6 of 6 Posts