Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi KC - congrats
I am feeling a little green with envy now. Must have been lovely driving through those Devon lanes in the Kuga. Incidentally, checked the width of my garage and it is a fraction over 8ft wide and I should be able to get it through the door without folding back the mirrors if I can line it up right - about half inch of clearance each side (but then again, I managed to bash the Focus mirrors a couple of times). Now I have to persuade my other half that we should have a slightly bigger Focus with four wheel drive and a bit more ground clearance.

Have fun.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi KC,

Thanks for that info re: garaging the 'Kite'. My wife is one of those people who feels unsettled by change and can't understand why I should want anything but the Focus. Although the Focus is a nice car and I'll be giving up the auto 'box, I find it so utterly boring and there are just too many of them about.

Would have been fun meeting the Range Rover Sport in the lanes - who would have gone back to the nearest passing place? I know what it is like as I grew up in North Devon and learnt to drive there. Keep flying and take that silly grin off your face

Eric

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.