Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
KugaCat said:
Hi IWK,

"Thank you. It was lovely driving through the lanes though I was nervous,"

Oh you lucky thing i'm real jealous,which part of Devon are you in? I'm from South Devon, Torbay, i don't live there anymore but am always going back to visit the folks and see friends and i will certainly be heading that way once i get my new Kuga...can't wait!!

Well, i don't want you to have ALL the gloryof driving in the beautiful Devon countryside....

Edited by: BigG

·
Registered
173 Posts
KugaCat said:
Hi BigG,

We are neighbours!!
I am in Teignbridge, about a mile and a half from Haytor Rocks, in fact we can see them from the bedrooms! What colour will your new Kuga be? I will look out for you and give you a wave.

I've only seen one other Kuga since before Christmas so it will be nice to see another one.

Good luck with your Kuga

Ah kugacat

It's gonna be Frozen White, and you can bet i will be heading out to Haytor when i'm down,it'll be a great place to take some pics too. Unfortunately i can't do any of this until i get the car....

G

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi kugacat

No i've not had a date yet,only on the paperwork sent through to me, est 1st April although i've not had a single phone call (intro/hello/kiss my butt) or anything in 6 weeks. I don't hold out much hope for 1st April, i don't even think they know i exsist!!!!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi everyone

After all my moaning and groaning i finally made a phone call to the dealership in Wolverhampton. I started by saying i thought it rather poor that i hadn't had one phone call in 6 weeks,the only contact was some paperwork which i promptly signed and sent back as ordered. I said that i felt like i didn't exsist and it seemed like i'd fallen off the face of the earth.

He was most apologetic and informed me the person in question who should have been dealing with me would be getting a slap (yes he actually said that) which i found very amusing. I found him to be most friendly and he couldn't apologise enough.

He then told me he would look on the system to try to find and locate the whereabouts of my Kuga and he would call me back.........

5mins later he called back and told me my Kuga had been built andwas on it's way to the dealershipand should be ready by the end of the first week in April....Yeah, right on estimate,although he did say that i shouldn't get too excited as this might and does often change (which i thought was honest of him).

So it looks like the saga might be coming to an end and on a more positive note thankfully.

I don't mind things going wrong as it must be expected sometimes,it's how the problem is dealt with that matters to me, and i have to say that i feel on this occasion,even after a very shakey start, i'm more than happy with the way my problem has been handled.

I'll wait now to see how things continue. Fingers crossed eh??
Edited by: BigG

·
Registered
173 Posts
KugaCat said:
Hi BigG,

It can definately feel as though they've took your money and done a 'runner', I felt exactly the same, just when you feel like you want to give up, BINGO, the Car is here. I was given 3 dates, 1st was 28th Feb, 2nd was 7th March and 3rd was 14th March, the Kuga turned up on the 9th!!!!! Here's hoping that yours turns up earlier too.

How funnyyour Kuga shares my Birthday, oh how horrid that you'll be able to think of me everytime 9th March comes around.......

·
Registered
173 Posts
KugaCat said:
Do you have any news on your Kuga's birthday yet?

No not yet but it's looking like the first week in April,after not getting any info for 6 weeks i can't keep them off the phone now giving me minute by minute updates
. The excitment is definately building.......

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi Kugababe

My price was agreed when i ordered back in Jan and paid a deposit + i've had the invoice so they will be very luckyto get any more money out of me.......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.