Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
The art of bluffing is having enough insight or knowledge to make the “bluff” sound reasonable to a person who has no knowledge of what the heck your on about. And to be quiet genuine or believable when it’s face to face. Which I’m good at. Eye to eye contact with no deviation or blinking is the key to putting doubt in the other persons mind.
for example and please mind the digress, when I was a cop, we finished a night shift and I handed my radio in. At the same time, I let if a stink bonmb off and then scarpered, QUICK!!
Days later I went back to work and was collared by the superintendent. He was quite cross as they had to have the carpet tiles cleaned etc and he had been told it was me who had done this. I looked him straight in the eyes, wide open and said “ it wasn’t me, you’ve got the wrong person”.
he said he believed me and then said he could see in my eyes I was telling the truth.
I turned around and did that classic screwed up face of “phew that was close” and then smiled.
haha, sorry boss!

·
Registered
62 Posts
i saw it when i bought mine and thought w t f , i think its about as usefull as a chocolate fire ghard, of all the things to put on a car a friggin 3 pin plug socket duh

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
i saw it when i bought mine and thought w t f , i think its about as usefull as a chocolate fire ghard, of all the things to put on a car a friggin 3 pin plug socket duh
Never used the plastic tables that pop up for the rear passengers. Just find them annoying and prefer they weren't there as you lose an inch or so of rear leg room.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Cor someone must have long Legs if the trays are in the way. :)

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
They never bothered me, I was the driver, 😂

21 - 26 of 26 Posts