Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some friends of mine are looking at getting a ford fiesta econetic. Anyone got /tried/ know of a good deal? Any information gratefully received (and no they cant go for the kuga instead unfortunately
mike

·
Registered
731 Posts
Hi mikew,

I know this won't be much help as I don't know anyone who as the econetic, but I did own a new Fiesta Zetec alittle while ago. Firstly the fuel economy was brilliant, bearing in mind this was a 'normal' Fiesta, I was getting around 60mpg, secondly the insurance was really cheap, about £120 per year for Comprehensive and thirdly it's a cracking drive. I'm not sure whether Ford are still offering deals on the econetic but your friends could try visiting a couple of dealers and see what they have to offer. Oh and fourth, the tax was really cheap too, £35 per year, I believe the econetic is road tax-free!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hi mikew

Just wanted to let you know that Aprils edition of TopGear magazine has a full page review of the Fiesta Econetic on page 83.

Regards

Kugameister

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks both
turns out dealer persuaded them to buy the demonstrator they test drove with a reduction they felt they couldnt turn down.

mikew

1 - 4 of 4 Posts