Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Picked my Panther Black titianium up on Friday and decide to go southwest on saturday. Managed to see another two Panther Black ones, one of them with the panaramic roof. Looks so good. These were spotted on the road to Weymouth.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Hi,spotted two today on route to sunny southend-on-sea,both avalon Zetec's.
Well impressed with sound system was playing some Carribean relaxation CD and I heard the sound of the tide on it to the rear of me whilst I was chatting on my hands free and I thought there was something wrong with the "KUGA" at first making strange noises.SB

·
Registered
173 Posts
I've been down to Devon from Oxforshirevisiting the folks over the last few daysand took the M4/5 and didn't see a single other Kuga on both journey's.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hi Big G

Did you drive back today?

I saw a frozen white driving up the M5 north boundJ25 at about 10.30 today

Was it you?

Kugameister ( going southbound )

·
Registered
173 Posts
Kugameister said:
Hi Big G

Did you drive back today?

I saw a frozen white driving up the M5 north boundJ25 at about 10.30 today

Was it you?

Kugameister ( going southbound )

Alas Mike no it wasn't, i didn't leave Devon til 4pm so it was an imposter....

·
Registered
731 Posts
Hi BigG,
Kugas do seem to be pretty thin on the ground down here! Ive seen two black ones, (probably the same one) near Teignmouth and a chill in Exeter about 2 months ago.

Starting to feel a bit lonely!!!

·
Registered
731 Posts
I actually saw another Kuga today!!!! A black one.....but I was so intent on looking at the owner to see if they smiled or waved I didn't look at the Kuga and before I knew it it had passed me by. Doh!!

·
Registered
374 Posts
seems to be the way does it not, you look at the driver for reaction of your Kuga and to see if they wave and they're goooooonnnnneeeee.. I agree

·
Administrator
2,975 Posts
My daily journey to and from the train station takes me past the Tesco HO in Cheshunt where last night another Kuga also in vision pulled out just before me and thus we ended up forming a Kuga procession through the town of Cheshunt.

Suffice to say we drew a few looks as we made our way through the rush hour traffic, not sure whether it was the car or the colour though

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hi KugaCat could have been me in exeter went off to bickton park to take here for a nice run down there again next month look out for cool chilllllllllllll down your way

·
Registered
173 Posts
see Plenty of Beasts around Dundee Chill,Sea grey, Tango, and at least three panthers,but never see them on the forum chatting
,Dont they have internet?

regards G

·
Registered
87 Posts
I drove from devon to Longleat on Friday and saw 3 Kugas on the way, waved at each one but didn't get a response......most probably because I wasn't driving mine at the time and just looked like a white van man, but sawa moondust silver when we got to Centre Parcs.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Kuga's do appear to be veryrare. Had the opportunity to testdrive sorry sitin a Kuga and drive around the dealer carpark and wasvery impressed a guy was just passing as I walked back into the dealers and he saidnot a bad colour (Vision)" but it's no looker" he got intothat well known2009 design classic a Skoda Roomster. Going back next week to negociate a deal.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts