Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1041 - 1060 of 1068 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi Guys, generally after gate release, how long are cars waiting to be loaded on to ships and transported to their next destination ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Guys, generally after gate release, how long are cars waiting to be loaded on to ships and transported to their next destination ?
My car was released around 7th July, I was told it was in flushing 2 weeks later. I've been given 3rd September as delivery date but dealer hopes it'll be sooner. Who knows but I've given up hoping cos if it doesn't arrive by the 3rd I won't be surprised.

·
Registered
14 Posts
My car was released around 7th July, I was told it was in flushing 2 weeks later. I've been given 3rd September as delivery date but dealer hopes it'll be sooner. Who knows but I've given up hoping cos if it doesn't arrive by the 3rd I won't be surprised.
My car was gate released on the 7th of July and it arrived at the dealers on the 5th of August so I would ask the dealer if its anywhere nearer than Flushing

·
Registered
2022, Ford Kuga Phev, ST Line-X, Frozen white
5 Posts
Mine has arrived in UK, via Antwerp and now in Liverpool since mid last week. Due in to Dealership later this week.

As far as I can tell those which which come in to Liverpool are on ships bound for USA. They are truly enormous mixed container/Roro vessels. A couple of these stop off in Liverpool each week.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Confirmation that it arrived to dealer, now sat in the dealer compound for a Sept pick up.

10 weeks and 4 days from order to dealer delivery. Absolutely did not expect this but will take it all day long, I feel guilty for all you that have been waiting months on end with no info. From what I can see I picked up a cancelled order as the original order date was back in April and I never ordered til May.

Dealer was on top of recalls and reported no issues applying, so all done and ready.

It’s filthy as expected but here it is -

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
5 Posts
Confirmation that it arrived to dealer, now sat in the dealer compound for a Sept pick up.

10 weeks and 4 days from order to dealer delivery. Absolutely did not expect this but will take it all day long, I feel guilty for all you that have been waiting months on end with no info. From what I can see I picked up a cancelled order as the original order date was back in April and I never ordered til May.

Dealer was on top of recalls and reported no issues applying, so all done and ready.

It’s filthy as expected but here it is -

View attachment 12899
Nice one on getting it so soon, out of curiosity why the delay if its in the dealers compound?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just figured as it was so close to new reg I’d wait, I ordered expecting a delivery sometime early 23 so had got used to the idea it would be a while. I’ve also found makes a difference on resale value, I don’t keep them long and this is on 2 year options so will be gone within that time. Past experience value is 500-1k difference.
Not gonna lie though, knowing it’s there and available is hard not to take it now.

1041 - 1060 of 1068 Posts