Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
81 - 100 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
Order date 26th Aug, build date 21st Dec and its currently on the Grande New Jersey heading for Southampton from Valencia due to dock on 11th Jan.....Early Feb I should take ownership. :)
Thats sounds good for me also - I ordered 4th September so mine shouldn't be that far away - Which dealer did you order from - mine is a Southampton Main Dealer- I ordered with Driver assistance and Tech Pack - 20" Alloys and a
not sure if thats going make a difference

·
Registered
MY22 Kuga ST Line X PHEV.
12 Posts
Thats sounds good for me also - I ordered 4th September so mine shouldn't be that far away - Which dealer did you order from - mine is a Southampton Main Dealer- I ordered with Driver assistance and Tech Pack - 20" Alloys and a
not sure if thats going make a difference
I ordered from Peoples Ford in Edinburgh...... We are getting the 20 inch wheels also.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
I ordered from Peoples Ford in Edinburgh...... We are getting the 20 inch wheels also.
Not sure if you have noticed but the cost of the 20" wheels is twice the price in the catalogue than they are in the online order configurator- every other extra is the same price in both places - when I contacted Ford online they said the price was correct online- Looking back through other price lists I noticed that the online and catalogue price for the 20" wheel upgrade has always been the same. I currently have my dealer looking into this cost difference

·
Registered
12 Posts
Not sure if you have noticed but the cost of the 20" wheels is twice the price in the catalogue than they are in the online order configurator- every other extra is the same price in both places - when I contacted Ford online they said the price was correct online- Looking back through other price lists I noticed that the online and catalogue price for the 20" wheel upgrade has always been the same. I currently have my dealer looking into this cost difference
Yes we noticed it and we went to Ford UK and luckily we were successful in getting them for £550.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #86 ·
Yes we noticed it and we went to Ford UK and luckily we were successful in getting them for £550.
did you order through a dealer but also went to ford UK to argue the price

·
Registered
24 Posts
Got an update from my dealer, this is what I've got:

'Ford’s tell me it should be by the end of May so fingers crossed.'

Not too long to wait, but at least there's some clarity around things. Fingers crossed an all.

Reactions: Fatty la la

·
Registered
12 Posts
did you order through a dealer but also went to ford UK to argue the price
Yes as we argued it was false selling as the garage price was £1100, but the rrp on the Ford website is £550...... We contacted the garage then Ford UK. Thankfully we reached an amicable solution and I got the 20" wheels......

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
Yes as we argued it was false selling as the garage price was £1100, but the rrp on the Ford website is £550...... We contacted the garage then Ford UK. Thankfully we reached an amicable solution and I got the 20" wheels......
i shall keep pursuing

·
Registered
24 Posts
Funny you mention that, on the Ford configurator it quoted £100 for a boot mat for a Kuga MK3, yet my dealer and online are selling it for £65. So not entirely sure what the extra £35 increase is for in the configurator.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Been informed by the dealer that I no longer have a build date of tomorrow and it will be "at least" Q2 before I see the car.

Any other Ecoboost customers received feedback?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #92 ·
What did you find was the best way to contact Ford UK

·
Registered
12 Posts
We just went onto Google and typed in Ford UK customer service phone number.....

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #94 ·
tried contacting Ford Via social media and got this

"thank you for your message. As all Ford dealerships are independent franchises in control of their own pricing, prices may vary slightly. ^Dom.

·
Registered
On order Ford kuga Mk3 ST line x 1.5 ecoboost petrol
17 Posts
Been informed by the dealer that I no longer have a build date of tomorrow and it will be "at least" Q2 before I see the car.

Any other Ecoboost customers received feedback?
I contacted mine yesterday and there was still no update on a build date. Said something about delays with the St Line X model due to issues with the roof?!
I don’t think I’ll be seeing mine until may/ June time really

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #96 ·
I contacted mine yesterday and there was still no update on a build date. Said something about delays with the St Line X model due to issues with the roof?!
I don’t think I’ll be seeing mine until may/ June time really
what date did you order?

·
Super Moderator
2,704 Posts
I didn’t order until first week of October so just over 3 months ago now
At least three months to go then based on other's experiences.

Reactions: Gooding89

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have just spoke to my dealer, he said they aren't even building hybrids at the moment, could be a long time until a build date and I've already been waiting 4 months 😫

·
Super Moderator
2,704 Posts
They are building FHEVs and clearing a final backlog of Diesels (the last ever) but PHEVs are anyone's guess.

81 - 100 of 106 Posts