Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
821 - 840 of 867 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
From dealer today (17 June 22)

"I have just checked the status on your Kuga and there is now a build date on the status report of 7th July 2022,
and an ETA to dealer date of week ending 13th August."

Ordered 16 Aug 21.
Kuga 2.0 (190) DIESEL Automatic AWD ST-Line X Edition. Solar silver.

·
Super Moderator
3,067 Posts
Hope not! I’m still waiting on mines. Ordered start of September 2021
As the last batch is in build in Valencia or already fully planned if you don't have a firm build date by now I would be seriously concerned, and would be contacting my dealer immediately. Rumour has it that the Diesel build capability is being stripped during the annual July maintenance shutdown.

·
Premium Member
Kuga ST Line X 1.5 Eco 180ps 6 Speed Auto AWD Magnetic
2,367 Posts
Finally got a build date for 21st June, delivery date mid July. Ordered 2nd September 2021 FHEV ST Line X... hopefully no more delays!!
It’s not such an issue with PHEV, it’s the guys waiting for diesels who are more concerned

·
Super Moderator
3,067 Posts
I have 2lt Diesel STX ordered 15th October 2021. Dealer has stated on a number of occasions it will be built. No build date yet. We will see.
Ford look upon the Republic as a separate territory, the rules may be different.

But Diesel build capability is is, as far as I know, being removed when Valencia shuts for its annual two-week maintenance.

·
Registered
14 Posts
From dealer today (17 June 22)

"I have just checked the status on your Kuga and there is now a build date on the status report of 7th July 2022,
and an ETA to dealer date of week ending 13th August."

Ordered 16 Aug 21.
Kuga 2.0 (190) DIESEL Automatic AWD ST-Line X Edition. Solar silver.
Not long after I posted that last comment, an email comes through from the dealer

Good afternoon Chris and Amy ,

Just to let you know I am going on holiday tonight for 2 weeks so I am checking my orders .

I hope you are sitting down but not only do we have a build date but we have an ETA of 20th of August for delivery to us .

there was no update on Monday when I had spoke to him so looks like they are trying to fire them out now for us AWD diesels

·
Super Moderator
3,067 Posts
Excellent. Yours will be one of the very last then. If it is expected on 20th August it must be being "gate released" in the middle of July, just before Valencia closes for the annual fortnight's shutdown.

Reactions: Psshaw

·
Registered
11 Posts
News from my dealer y'day.. My car has been built.. (didn't say when) and gate released. The email said they'll be in touch when they receive the car.. (didn't say when) lol..

Finally... At least its been built and is somewhere between Velencia and the UK.

Reactions: NigelB

·
Registered
12 Posts
News from my dealer y'day.. My car has been built.. (didn't say when) and gate released. The email said they'll be in touch when they receive the car.. (didn't say when) lol..

Finally... At least its been built and is somewhere Velencia and the UK.
That’s good news. Ask them for the VIN and you should be able to check yourself the status. Mine has been built but not yet gate released. Build date on 13/06 for me.
Mine is due to dealer week end 23/07 so I’d expect you would see yours before that date, believe the next ship is due to leave 28/06.

Reactions: wilfyeat

·
Registered
Ford Kuga MK3 FHEV ST Line X Ordered November 2021, still waiting..
13 Posts
Is anyone who ordered a Fhev last year still waiting for any update or have you heard something?

I'm not a betting man, but I'd be surprised if I get it before September

·
Super Moderator
3,067 Posts
That’s good news. Ask them for the VIN and you should be able to check yourself the status. Mine has been built but not yet gate released. Build date on 13/06 for me.
Mine is due to dealer week end 23/07 so I’d expect you would see yours before that date, believe the next ship is due to leave 28/06.
Sadly Ford no longer allow public access to the progress check via the VIN, it's now dealer only AFAIK.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Cheers for the info Rob... I need to call him about getting my private plate put on so I'll ask a few questions... Can start to get excited again then lol...

821 - 840 of 867 Posts