Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
801 - 820 of 867 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,067 Posts
Collected my car this afternoon and almost got wiped out by a Transit overtaking a bus on the wrong side of the road as I left the dealer's forecourt. Spent the next ten minutes apologising to the missus for my stream of abuse at the pillock. Home safe and now to sort through the accumulated crap before deciding what goes in the the new car/ the shed/the recycling/ the bin.

·
Registered
92 Posts
@NigelB On the second day I got a minor paint issue because of a flying stone. Luckily the windshield didn't crack only the hood has a minor defect.
Drive safe, enjoy your car!

Reactions: NigelB

·
Banned
212 Posts
Just arrived home with our new Kuga.
Now after having a very basic manual Berlingo for 12 years, we need to learn all the gadgets :ROFLMAO:
Ours is Solar Silver and we are happy it was /is the colour for us

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just arrived home with our new Kuga.
Now after having a very basic manual Berlingo for 12 years, we need to learn all the gadgets :ROFLMAO:
Ours is Solar Silver and we are happy it was /is the colour for us
Glad you finally got your car new journeys in your kuga coming up, I liked that colour but I went with chrome blue when I get it.

Reactions: GWC

·
Super Moderator
6,229 Posts
Is that similar to a “get out of jail” card if they do anything wrong. 🤷‍♂️
I think Ford have missed a great opportunity by dropping the Milano Grigio colour.

·
Premium Member
Kuga ST Line X 1.5 Eco 180ps 6 Speed Auto AWD Magnetic
2,367 Posts
Is that similar to a “get out of jail” card if they do anything wrong. 🤷‍♂️
I think Ford have missed a great opportunity by dropping the Milano Grigio colour.
You mean beige 👍

·
Banned
212 Posts
Sorry Guys, I don't agree at all about the colour, but that is what makes us all different.
I do think the blue is nice, but I would get fed up with it after a while.
However, had there been a green, similar to the Sportage advert, we would have had serious arguments in our household as green is my favourite colour

·
Super Moderator and Mr Grumpy
10,000 Posts
My dad used to say that green is an unlucky colour for a car. That was the colour of the only ford which let him down. I don't particularly like the colour green as my mum used to make me wear that colour when I was young. Funny how things that happen in your childhood can affect you in later life. I would never buy a green car even if it was cheap. Now bikes is a different story and a Kawasaki just doesn't look good unless it's green.

EDIT. I would have an Aston Martin in British Racing Green or maybe a Lotus or some other exotic car, but for my daily wheels, definitely not.

·
Banned
212 Posts
My dad used to say that green is an unlucky colour for a car. That was the colour of the only ford which let him down. I don't particularly like the colour green as my mum used to make me wear that colour when I was young. Funny how things that happen in your childhood can affect you in later life. I would never buy a green car even if it was cheap. Now bikes is a different story and a Kawasaki just doesn't look good unless it's green.

EDIT. I would have an Aston Martin in British Racing Green or maybe a Lotus or some other exotic car, but for my daily wheels, definitely not.
You have lack of taste not liking green, but you don't dislike it enough with top end vehicles ;):D😀
Seen some lovely green cars , Mrs GWC isn't so keen :cry:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Maybe we should open a new thread about color. :D

I have choosen solar silver because it looks nice in the dark too, and also the overall look of the car is not worse when it's dirty.
Originally I have choosen magnetic grey but later I changed my mind because seen how black it looks like in the dark or when dirty. And I don't want to clean the car daily (as I cannot do it at home).

Reactions: GWC

·
Registered
19 Posts

I have choosen solar silver because it looks nice in the dark too, and also the overall look of the car is not worse when it's dirty.
Originally I have choosen magnetic grey but later I changed my mind because seen how black it looks like in the dark or when dirty. And I don't want to clean the car daily (as I cannot do it at home).
I have a magnetic grey s-max at min it stunning when sun light shines on it.

·
Super Moderator
6,229 Posts
My reason for silver or Milano Grigio, ok the latter isn’t available in the mk3, pity, some old timers may have liked it.

·
Banned
212 Posts

Very similar reasons as our decision. I first thought the darker Magnetic but Mrs GWC thought Solar. We also wanted a colour that would not show dirt and I am sure Mrs was correct.
I think the Solar looks great in the sunshine

·
Premium Member
Kuga ST Line X 1.5 Eco 180ps 6 Speed Auto AWD Magnetic
2,367 Posts

hang on Martin, be with yo in a minute, finger problem

801 - 820 of 867 Posts