Registered
On order Ford kuga Mk3 ST line x 1.5 ecoboost petrol
88 Posts

·
Registered
On order Ford kuga Mk3 ST line x 1.5 ecoboost petrol
88 Posts
Thank you, any news on yours?
Apparently it’s Dagenham at the moment and due delivery at the end of the month. Have asked them to try and get all the prep stuff done before as currently without a car so fingers crossed get lucky but apparently Dagenham are a bit slower at releasing than Southampton

·
Registered
120 Posts
Apparently it’s Dagenham at the moment and due delivery at the end of the month. Have asked them to try and get all the prep stuff done before as currently without a car so fingers crossed get lucky but apparently Dagenham are a bit slower at releasing than Southampton
Interesting you say that, mine was in Dagenham as well and it was taken to dealers a couple of days after arriving.
Hopefully yours won't be too much longer in the docks and on it's way.

Reactions: Gooding89

·
Registered
Ford Focus St mk 2 summer car Ford Kuga St line x 1.5 petrol everyday car
36 Posts
I think they all go to Dagenham before being shipped to the dealer. My salesman said they all travel across Europe by road on transporters to Dagenham

·
Super Moderator
2,831 Posts
Well, my car is built and sitting in a 'dispersal' compound in Northern France. Valencia built cars destined for the EU are now coming out in volumes that do not justify ruddy great transport boats and they are going onto transporters to be driven to France for dispersal, first to Dagenham and then onto the dealer. I am told it will be ready for PDI during the first two weeks in June. We shall see.

·
Registered
82 Posts
@NigelB :This only could apply to UK cars. Mine was travelling trough the sea around Italy. whereismymme VMACS data confirmed the arrival 3 days later (also my dealer checked in Vista on monday that the car arrived on sunday to Slovenia port)

@ProximusAl : yaay! :D

Reactions: NigelB

·
Registered
2 Posts
Heard lots of different stories regarding delivery times from various sources. Having already spoken to lease company, I was prepared for a circa 6 month wait. Ordered my FHEV in mid-January from my local Ford dealer. Was told production slots were full for first quarter and current estimates were around 6 to 8 months. To my surprise, got a call mid-April to say the car had been built, was in port awaiting shipping with ancipated delivery of end of May. An hour before document signing appointment, got a call to say there would be a 3/4 week delay due to a recall notice. Car and parts arrived ahead of schedule, Doc's signed and collected my new wheels on Saturday. Order to collection in 4 months, guess I got lucky! (y)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Heard lots of different stories regarding delivery times from various sources. Having already spoken to lease company, I was prepared for a circa 6 month wait. Ordered my FHEV in mid-January from my local Ford dealer. Was told production slots were full for first quarter and current estimates were around 6 to 8 months. To my surprise, got a call mid-April to say the car had been built, was in port awaiting shipping with ancipated delivery of end of May. An hour before document signing appointment, got a call to say there would be a 3/4 week delay due to a recall notice. Car and parts arrived ahead of schedule, Doc's signed and collected my new wheels on Saturday. Order to collection in 4 months, guess I got lucky! (y)
Nice, I ordered a PHEV in mid Jan with an estimated build of April. And estimated delivery of May/June

still waiting for a build date

• Sad
Reactions: NigelB
701 - 720 of 749 Posts