Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
661 - 680 of 749 Posts

·
Registered
Ford Focus St mk 2 summer car Ford Kuga St line x 1.5 petrol everyday car
36 Posts
Yeah my understanding with the oil separator issue is that it is just an hours job so hopefully that won’t take too long to sort out.
Don’t have the VIN yet haven’t asked from it from the dealer yet.
Good chance both issues won't affect your car, mine wasn't as soon as the dealer has your vin number they can find out if it has the recalls or not. Finally get mine tomorrow afternoon

·
Registered
120 Posts
Emailed my dealer yesterday but he’s away until Wednesday so will hopefully get an update then fingers crossed it’s now in the Uk l. When do you pick up yours?
Here's hoping, been waiting long enough!
I pick mine up this Saturday, was going to be a Friday but I'm working.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Phoned dealer today. Ordered my Kuga last September. He said they expect delivery on 24th May and I'll get it a few days later. Eventually. Been a long wait. Too long really.
When did you order in September? We ordered ours on 4th September and our dealer told us a couple of days ago that he has no update to when it will be built

·
Registered
On order Ford kuga Mk3 ST line x 1.5 ecoboost petrol
88 Posts
If anyone loves in the Birmingham area and sees a black Ford Fiesta EO17 XBU on any street please message me or contact police. Some bellends stole it off my drive last night.
Very annoying as was part exchanging this for the new car

·
Registered
Ford Focus St mk 2 summer car Ford Kuga St line x 1.5 petrol everyday car
36 Posts
If anyone loves in the Birmingham area and sees a black Ford Fiesta EO17 XBU on any street please message me or contact police. Some bellends stole it off my drive last night.
Very annoying as was part exchanging this for the new car
Gutted for you, hope you get it back or the insurance pays asap

·
Registered
120 Posts
Liking the look of your Kuga Steve, enjoy!
Not long until I can collect mine. (Providing this Rona shifts!)

Reactions: Steve R J

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have just received an email from my Kuga dealer informing me that my Kuga has been built and gate released.
I was informed a couple weeks ago that expected build was around 5th May
This is a Titanium 2.0 Eco Blue AWD Diesel with factory tow bar etc
So the 2 litre diesels are coming through at last!
9 month from order to gate release
Glad yours as been built and on its way hopefully not to long to wait, still no build date for mine tho.

Reactions: GWC

·
Registered
Kuga Titanium Eco Blue 2.0 Auto AWD soon!
177 Posts
Glad yours as been built and on its way hopefully not to long to wait, still no build date for mine tho.
Very strange yours ordered in may and no build date. Can you check with dealer

661 - 680 of 749 Posts