Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much prior do the expected delivery date do you normally get notified its slipped or the car is being built - its now 5 weeks before my expected delivery date and no update bearing in mind it takes 4-6 to get to the uk from Spain

·
Premium Member
Kuga ST Line X 1.5 Eco 180ps 6 Speed Auto AWD Magnetic
1,187 Posts
Phone the dealer and ask where it is he will have the info🤔

·
Registered
Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV. Mk 3 ST-Line X PHEV with Driver Assistance Pack, Technology Pack on order
5 Posts
Ordered on July the 3rd, pick it up tomorrow, taken 4 weeks to get from Liverpool to the dealer. Original delivery date was 23rd Sept.
I ordered on the 5th July, initial delivery date was 23rd October, actually picked it up on the 27th. It took about 10 days to get from Liverpool docks to Stoke-on-Trent! Well worth the wait though.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well done Guys enjoy your new motors, I placed my order on July10th, Kuga 2.0 Ecoblue mHEV ST Line X with Tech Pack, now being told by the dealer that I won't see it before March 2022 !!!!!!!!! due to the semi conductor issue, heater supplier being "cyber attacked", supply shortage of pano roofs and...... China's magnesium output.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Snap just called my dealer and the PHEV i ordered Sept 4 that was going to be 4-6 months is now going to be nearer 6 months so instead of 18th Dec 2021 its March April 2022 , at least it will be a 22 plate

·
Registered
7 Posts
Its not ideal, but my ex work colleagues at JLR are telling me things are much worse for them regarding external suppliers, and 12 month waiting lists are the norm at present.

·
Registered
On order 2022 ST Line X PHEV in Solar silver
15 Posts
Also had a call from the dealer today, told me no build date yet and not to expect it this year. I placed my order on the 1st September.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I got a delivery date for mine once it reached the compound, then the dealer phoned me the next day and told me during PDI they saw damage on the front bumper, so had to go into the body shop for repair!
I had to wait another agonising month before it arrived, but it was worth the wait.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Ordered Kuga PHEV ST Line X in September, was at the time advised of build date of Oct 8th and estimated delivery Nov 13th. I was told on Nov 1st car wasn't even built and no date new build dates because prob!ems with piano roof? So have no idea now, was thinking of cancelling but in no rush for new model at moment, happy with my 2019 MK 2.5.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Ordered Kuga PHEV ST Line X in September, was at the time advised of build date of Oct 8th and estimated delivery Nov 13th. I was told on Nov 1st car wasn't even built and no date new build dates because prob!ems with piano roof? So have no idea now, was thinking of cancelling but in no rush for new model at moment, happy with my 2019 MK 2.5.
Is that a new audio update over the B&O

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ordered ST-Line-X in August, still no idea on build date - hoping by end of March, but feeling doubtful. :sleep:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi all
Ordered our Titanium,lucid red, 2.0 diesel MHEV with towbar on 15th July ...no build date yet .
On ford website build your car our model/engine configuration isn't even available anymore 😯
Update 30/11/2021
Dealer just changed our delivery date from 01 Dec 2021 to 30 march 2022...

·
Registered
Kuga mk3 stline x platinum white
7 Posts
Ordered my kuga 1.5 st line x in Sept, just arrived in the uk could be getting it in the next few days wohooooooo it was a cancellation hence why i am getting it earlier

·
Registered
MY22 Kuga ST Line X PHEV.
12 Posts
Hi,

New to the site but been watching this thread for a while. We ordered a MY22 Kuga ST Line X PHEV on August 26th and have just today had a build date of December 21st....... dealer reckons end of January for delivery.......(y)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Hi,

New to the site but been watching this thread for a while. We ordered a MY22 Kuga ST Line X PHEV on August 26th and have just today had a build date of December 21st....... dealer reckons end of January for delivery.......(y)
That’s interesting you have a similar spec I orders 4th sept and predicted delivery date 18th December 2021( no chance now) might see if I can hold for 22 plate

·
Registered
MY22 Kuga ST Line X PHEV.
12 Posts
That’s interesting you have a similar spec I orders 4th sept and predicted delivery date 18th December 2021( no chance now) might see if I can hold for 22 plate
I am in Scotland so dealers all over the UK maybe different.....

·
Registered
761 Posts
I am in Scotland so dealers all over the UK maybe different.....
The cars are coming from the same place though.

Certain models and specs will come through quicker than others depending on what modules are needed.

A PHEV ordered now will be a MY23 delivered in the Autumn. Obviously some in the pipeline will be sooner, but don't rely on predicted build dates.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ecoboost ST Line X (no options) ordered in August and no sign of a build date yet.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts