Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. One of my exhaust tailpipes is hanging lower than the other.
I crawled underneath & there are brackets attached to the underside of the chassis which have a large ring into which the silencer is located with its rubber vibration mount. So one of the rings has broken. Anyone know where I can pick one up (might be an idea to replace both) & how much they are? Ive scoured the internet & cant find them at all.
Im probably using the wrong description.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Ebay, Halfords, Euro Car parts in fact anywhere.
Goggle helped me.
I guess it might be best to buy by size rather than stating car model.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ebay, Halfords, Euro Car parts in fact anywhere.
Goggle helped me.
I guess it might be best to buy by size rather than stating car model.
Yep tried them all. But nothing matches with the many variations of descriptions ive used.
Hopefully someone will know the actual name of the part ive described.

·
Super Moderator
Ford Kuga 2013 Titanium X
1,337 Posts
Hi @downhill, welcome to the forum,

Please take a minute to fill out your car model in your signature, it helps us when answering your questions and saves you having to type it in all the time. Details can be found here.............Welcome to the Forum, Please Read

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi did you manage to find any mine has snapped today 2013 mk2 2.0tdci 163bhp????

My bus was going in for a service & MOT shortly afterwards so I patched it up with a large Jubilee clip & got the garage to source & fit one for me.

However if you want to do it yourself (im thinking of doing my other one) I found this website selling them. Dont know how good the quality it is but got to be better than an old, knackered one!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts