Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, a bit bored this evening so I thought... mmm Easter is coming up, maybe a grand tour somewhere. But I was wondering, how much am going to pay for a litre of normal diesel fuel in your country? If this is a success, then maybe we can run the survey again next month? Don't worry too much about converting currency, we can do that ourselves on this website.

OK.... I will start the ball rolling:

In Spain (Barcelona area) a litre of diesel costs 88 eurocents this week.

·
Registered
76 Posts
1 litre of Diesel typically cost NOK 11.50 here in Norway at the moment whichconverts toabout 1,31 EUR or 1,17 GBP by today's rates.
But in my area,We arelucky to havelocal price wars that usuallypeakson Sundays. So I always top of the tank on Sundays whendiesel can sell for as low as NOK 9or 10

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sap_2000 said:
1 litre of Diesel typically cost NOK 11.50 here in Norway at the moment whichconverts toabout 1,31 EUR or 1,17 GBP by today's rates.
But in my area,We arelucky to havelocal price wars that usuallypeakson Sundays. So I always top of the tank on Sundays whendiesel can sell for as low as NOK 9or 10

Remind me not to go to Norway, I am not rich enough

Is anything cheaper in Norway than the rest of Europe

·
Registered
446 Posts
quatroxquatro said:
sap_2000 said:

Remind me not to go to Norway, I am not rich enough

Yellow Snow!

·
Registered
76 Posts
quatroxquatro said:

No I reallydon't think so... But the air you breathe is free. At leastuntil they find a way to tax that too

The Diesel is actually "cheap" now because of the lowoil price theese days. Last summer, we paid almost 15.00 NOK/L~ 1,71 EUR

Edited by: sap_2000

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
kiss103 said:
94.9 cent in ireland
OOPS
! Forgot about our Irish owners, sorry! Interesing to see the price of diesel there too, thanks, kiss103.

I decided to 'invest' in a tank of BP Ultimate diesel a few weeks ago, and now I am looking for BP garages all the time! The difference in engine response is noticeable and driveability of the Kuga is much better when drinking this stuff! Since there are far more Repsol than BP garages here, I have now a tank of Repsol Diesel 10 fuel in the tank for the first time, and that is giving similar results. So although it's now costing 90 eurocents a litre for these advanced diesels, I feel it's worth it, just for the 'fun factor'!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
corgi said:
moscow  at BP's  0.42 eurocent
Has to be the lowest price anywhere outside the middle east!

Thanks for the link by the way, ssems to be pretty accurate, too.

I've noticed your Russian forum posts, so welcome to the UK based one!

Hmm, I wonder how much it would cost to drive to Moscow to fill the tank....
Edited by: quatroxquatro

·
Registered
15 Posts
in italy now is 1.05‚¬/L in a self servicestation...
inFebruary 2009 was about 1.50‚¬/L

too expensive

bye

Edited by: porraz

1 - 20 of 23 Posts