Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my frozen white kuga from fords Rayleigh , gone back after 3 days as valeter flooded the car I didn't notice as it was picked up then left the smell is awful its like mushroom farm meets smelly trainers when I took floor mats out the water poured out of them it's not a leak as the upper inside of the car and carpet is dry , I have told them I want new carpets and underlay t , and want it totally fumigated ,other than that nice sales staff ,crap valeters

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Hi Neighbour. Thats a shame. As I bought mine from them and found them very good.

Edited by: essexeddie

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
You do realise that you will have to have the 'swimming-pool' option removed or disabled when the hosepipe ban comes in on Jan 01?

I couldn't get the pool option on mine - something to do with lack of availability because the stores were flooded.

Cheers,
Niall

·
Registered
78 Posts
took the kuga in for a motorcraft service at essex auto group rayleigh branch ths friday

they serviced the car washed and cleaned interior for 119-00

also got 1700 nectar points and 1 years uk and European breakdown cover with home start

cant be bad for the money

·
Registered
47 Posts
Blimey Telboy that is well worth a drive, I got quoted £170-00 for a service in Frinton
And I thought that was good

·
Registered
368 Posts
mickyboy said:
Blimey Telboy that is well worth a drive, I got quoted £170-00 for a service in Frinton
I took a 3 year service plan out with Rates in Greys Essex £425 which i pay monthly which includes all the ford benefits and breakdown.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi Odono
I have been looking for warranties as mine runs out in November
That very good, douse it cover parts and labour
or is it just the service
best

Mickyboy

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi all
I too had 1st service from EAG Rayleigh. All good and a reasonable price too.
Will definitely continue to use them.
Very efficient and friendly staff too.

Microbe

·
Registered
368 Posts
mickyboy said:
Hi Odono
I have been looking for warranties as mine runs out in November
That very good, douse it cover parts and labour
or is it just the service
best

Mickyboy
Hi Mickyboy it's not a warranty just 3 services but includes all oil etc & breakdown cover.

·
Registered
78 Posts
ODONO said:
mickyboy said:
I took a 3 year service plan out with Rates in Greys Essex £425 which i pay monthly which includes all the ford benefits and breakdown.

lookers ford have the same offer in clacton on there websiteEdited by: telboy

·
Registered
330 Posts
Hi, if you need a little info, look up my last post, search warranty and it should bring it up, but to recap, my warranty runs out 1st of march, and i got a further 3 years through the dealer for just £669.00, as you may see, i have the petrol turbo, i got the impression that it could of been slightly more if i had factory fit sat-nav, as i understand they are prone to failure and are eye-wateringly expensive. Regards, Paul.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts