Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
My previous bike was air cooled Moto Guzzi Stelvio, oil was fully synth 10W60... Almost unobtanium
We have some at work, some motocross bikes run it.

The Guzzi only had a small sump capacity iirc (2 litres?) so it gets a a lot of greif with heat cycling etc.

·
Super Moderator
476 Posts
We have some at work, some motocross bikes run it.

The Guzzi only had a small sump capacity iirc (2 litres?) so it gets a a lot of greif with heat cycling etc.
Mine was a 1200 about 5 litres as I recall... As the 1200's were still air cooled, they got a bit tastily hot in summer traffic...

·
Registered
493 Posts
I will remember next time to watch them,,,you could say that about everything

Ross

·
Registered
493 Posts
i have always said on here there are lots of helpful and friendly folks on here,I was being helpful I guess that’s not the case..ok I won’t try and help anyway any more,,happy?

·
Registered
2019 2.0 Diesel ST Line Edition AWD.
13 Posts
i have always said on here there are lots of helpful and friendly folks on here,I was being helpful I guess that’s not the case..ok I won’t try and help anyway any more,,happy?
Don't take me in the wrong way Ross, what I am saying is when we pay for a service we want it done correctly after all it's our money we are spending and our cars being worked on. Inferior parts/lubes can cause problems.

·
Registered
493 Posts
As I said you can say that about anything in life,,I was trying to be helpful.im going what was put on my invoice with other stuff they used.thats What this forum is for,,advice,help,information,friendly.
any way from now on I wont try and help anyone.i will stay clear.

Ross

21 - 28 of 28 Posts