Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to keep using Live Traffic?​
Ross,

We’re writing to let you know that your free trial of Live Traffic is about to expire. You might not have noticed, but we extended the duration of your original free trial for blank Your trial period is now coming to an end and will expire on 29/07/2020.

For more information on how to continue your Live Traffic service, click the button below to find out more.

Had this above email ,,I didn’t know it was a free trial until now,,subscrition is
£1.49 a month included vat,,,don’t use it,so not paying .​

Ford Pass Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy apply.

Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that can't accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.​
Ford Motor Company Limited values your privacy and personal data. All information you provide will be protected by our Privacy Policy.

This email is sent to you by Ford Motor Company Limited. Registered in England: No.235446,
Registered Office: Arterial Road, Laindon, Essex, SS15 6EE, England.​

·
Super Moderator
1,941 Posts
That's why I still have my TomTom. Free lifetime traffic alerts and re-routing that make Ford Live Traffic look like a sloth on Prozac.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
I’ve never heard of it....yes I know I have live traffic but didn’t know that you had to cough up for it. Think I have it disabled anyway, as the sat nav if route activated will take you miles n miles off route trying to outwit what maybe a 5 min hold up.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Yep, free period is valid for only two years after purchase, afterwards you have to pay to update. Only reason I used FordPass, now I have disabled it as well...

·
Registered
2020, mk3 Ford kuga
586 Posts
I believe there are 2 versions now of "live traffic". The pre-live traffic, cars without modem. And now, the new edition using internal e-sim based modem, where you , for me in Denmark, get 2 years of some size of data for free, then i have to pay an annual fee to Vodafone.
The old version of Live traffic works with your mobile phone connection and receives data through the mobile phone, which i had in the 2017 version of my previous car.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Tend to use Google maps on carplay on a long journey if I think may be a problem, but locally just use in built sat nav if and when

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sync 3 sat nav never had a problem,,went to Sheffield last December from South Wales sat nav found the place first time.(pick up the Hilux)

Ross

1 - 8 of 8 Posts