Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Peace Of Mind​
Dear ROSS,

As we move out of the lockdown period, we recognise that things are still a little uncertain. Our Peace of Mind promotion across a select range of cars, including the Focus and Fiesta ST-Line and the Kuga PHEV will continue until the 30th June.

When you finance your new car on 2 or 3 year Ford Options, you can defer the first three monthly payments. We’ll also help you to cover the next three with a single payment ranging from £650 to £1,500* (capped depending on your car choice).

You can choose to receive this single payment as Cashback or as a Deposit Allowance which is added to your finance deposit on your new Ford Options Agreement. This is in addition to any deposit allowances in the base programme.

There’s also 0% APR representative available on selected new Ford cars, so you won’t have to pay any interest for the duration of the agreement.^

Some of our dealership Sales Departments will be opening soon but even if they are not they will still be happy to provide you with a finance quote online or by phone. If you are interested, then request a Dealer contact and get on the road to a new Ford.​
We hope our Peace of Mind promotion extension goes some way to giving you just that, and we very much hope you continue to choose Ford.

Stay safe.​
Yours sincerely,​
Lisa Brankin
Director, Passenger Cars
Ford Motor Company Limited​

·
Registered
920 Posts
I had the same email as well.
Whilst out on my training ride today, I passed a Ford dealer, and they had two MK3 Kuga's parked up awaiting delivery checks. One a Titanium the other a ST Line. In the flesh they look a lot better than the pictures. Yes I can see next year beng Kuga 5.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
seen one on the road last week on the way home from work,,I saw one in the dealers week before the lockdown,,was going to have a look inside but one of the salesmen locked the door and windows went up,,I asked if I could have a look inside,,but he just walked away...(Evans Halshaw,Merthyr ) .They don’t look too bad when you actually see one in the flesh,,.

Ross

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
I’ve asked the dealership where we got “Vinny” from to see what the figures work out at. Just out of curiosity!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts