Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi nice car
how did you manage to add a picture to your post?

i think we should have a forum section just for pictures of members cars

after all we are all very proud owners of kugas and just want to show them off

·
Registered
6 Posts
Have just collected my electric white Kuga, must say not as white as I would have liked, everyone thinks it's pale blue. However, on the bright side I do have the reversing camera, it's great and as I have moved from having a mini it is very useful.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Wow... u must be the 1st to get the reversing camera???? Maybe you got to choose white for all the right ELECTRIC connections (bad bad joke!)... did u get USB too?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes, got the USB for my ipod although had to buy a headphone jack as the usb transfers data not the music! Also got the the phone package which is pretty impressive as well.

·
Registered
227 Posts
WHAT!?!? So the USB does not allow you to control your music!?! That's crazy... what kind of data would we need to transfer??? The brochure shows an ipod connected to the USB. Cheers for the info Cobs... you're breaking new ground here

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sorry, I was not very clear, all the data appears on the touch screen and you can use the nav screen to scroll through play lists and artists but you also need a headphone jack to actually hear through music through the car speakers.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Cobs said:
Sorry, I was not very clear, all the data appears on the touch screen and you can use the nav screen to scroll through play lists and artists but you also need a headphone jack to actually hear through music through the car speakers.

Ahhh. ok... I get it!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, im choosing my kuga, and am really in doubt about the color, Sea Gray, saw it live butits too dark, it blends the cool design of the car. I loved Chill in the catalog but its a little more classy and i was looking for a more sporty color, i saw white and i loved it, but im afraid i grow tired of it as itgoes out offashion look, and im going to keep it for 5years minimum. Never saw the electric whitelive, does it gives a more polished look over standard whitebut keep it sporty?

·
Registered
126 Posts
jdluz said:
Hi, im choosing my kuga, and am really in doubt about the color, Sea Gray, saw it live butits too dark, it blends the cool design of the car. I loved Chill in the catalog but its a little more classy and i was looking for a more sporty color, i saw white and i loved it, but im afraid i grow tired of it as itgoes out offashion look, and im going to keep it for 5years minimum. Never saw the electric whitelive, does it gives a more polished look over standard whitebut keep it sporty?

Hi jdluz

you need to read the "My Kuga's arrived - yippe" topic

http://www.kugaownersclub.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=206<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

·
Registered
3 Posts
At last another white one. I,m MIke in UK also have electric White. Only one in Uk when i bought it In August. Certainly turns a feww heads.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hey Mike
Look forward to spotting you in East Yorks - I'll give you a honk if I see you. I'm in a Titanium Sea Grey so give us a flash !!!!

CL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts