Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to look at a Kuga Titanium with all the packs on it today It was advertised as white And I was thinking it would be the fabulous Frozen white !! Anyway it was in Electric white So that was the end of that ! I had a Focus ST in Electric orange And it needed a small ammount of paint which turned into a large ammount of hassle !!
So does anyone have experiance of the E coulour ??? For Me at least despite the AGG if it needs a repair.It looks milky and not right ????................................

·
Registered
374 Posts
wow, you have picked up on my observation. Things like summer meets, or even NOT summer meets, lots and lots of views, but mainly mute. Odd. Anyhow, I have only just looked so 1st view.
Are you trying to say a hard colour to touch up? If so, yes I would guess the ST's orange was difficult to touch. But I feel most colours are, I have black, but I just feel new car makes every blip noticeable.

Please dont abandon the foum because of lack of reply, do like me, get used to it. I mean, if only people in real lifehad so little to say, maybe the world would be a better place??

ps. I need to see electric white to decide on opinion,sorry.
Edited by: the undertaker

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Hi. I think if you like Electric white then go for it. Dont think what might happen if it gets caught, buy what you think looks the best. I like white Kugas but without seeing them side by side cannot speak about Electric white with any authority. The white Kugas look nice with the panaramic roof. Makes it look special. My black one is lovely to us but there are lots of black and greys around and the white ones stand out more. BK.

·
Registered
385 Posts
chuckh you are sl*gging off the forum you do not even own a kuga,st is a bit of a boy racer car,if you like white go for it,try to find a dealer with one in if not used second hand,the used car manager at polarford wimslow has a frozen white one,on the subject of a summer meet it is very hard with people who have work,kids,holidays planned to bring a lot of people together at one time.the forum is good for information on faults,service from dealers,we cannot make your mind up for you

·
Registered
374 Posts
My quote re summer meet was with ref to lack of replies but lots of views, not adig at anybody for notbeing ableto attend, sorry if you took it that way, it was not the way it was written or meant..........

·
Registered
156 Posts
hello Chuckh
Sorry you haven't been noticed. Until now.

I think this is a proactive forum, you have got to stick your nose in, make yourself known. Six posts since february ain't a lot.

Compare electric white with frozen white, can't say I have seen either so unable to comment.

Undertaker! - hatching a little plan ref meets - will set it up to be shot down soon.

By the way its raining - again.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Digger said:
hello Chuckh

Undertaker! - hatching a little plan ref meets - will set it up to be shot down soon.

By the way its raining - again.

EH??? sorry digger, you have lost me...shoot what??

My comment was regards to views and no replies. Not the fact that you and Big G were the ONLY members up for a meet. I appreciate your expression to meet, it is just unfortunate you were the only person alongside Graham, who I have already discussed interest with. Like I say, I understand people not being able to manage time away, I work 24/7 99% of year so I a struggle at ANY time out, I was ONLY refering to the lack of replies, I have observed it on many OTHER peoples threads, lots of views with virtually no replies. It always seems odd

·
Registered
418 Posts
Moving swiftly on...

I saw an Electric white Kuga just after I got mine and to be honest with a factory order, rather than a impulse buy one Sunday afternoon, in my mind I would have gone with it. However, in the flesh it looked a little blue'y for my liking, a little egshell'y and not white at all. I haven't seen a Frozen White one as yet, byt there is a Mondeo near me and I am not that keen on the colour if I am honest. If it was like the VAG Candy White then it would be better IMHO - it looks a little too domestic goods-like.

That said, get a look at the car in the flesh and make your own mind up, one mans gold and all that.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have just got the frozen white with the panoramic roof. the blackness of the roof sets it off lovely. There is a electric white by me and it's horrible. Can recommend the frozen, real headturner. If the petrol station woman likes it!!!

·
Registered
385 Posts
undertaker was not having a go at you i did not no if the summer meet came off or not i thought a lot had signed up for it.was having a go at chuckh you have been a member since febuary and you still cannot make your mind up and you slate the forum for not replyingi think youwould be better off buying a crv

·
Registered
63 Posts
Was in France last week and Kugas are a pretty rare sight over there it must be said!

Whilst out and about we stumbled across a Ford dealer just outside Le Mans and lo and behold, 2 Kugas on forecourt - one Frozen and one Electric. For me (and the wife, who doesn't care a f*** about cars) it had to be Electric. So much so that she has decided our next Kuga WILL BE ELECTRIC WHITE!!!(capitals intended, and we have Sea Grey at the moment).

Was interested to read that you've had probs in the past with matching Electric Orange - I'm in theSMART repair trade and had to do my first one recently. After serious trepidation (it's a 3-coat finish instead of the usual 2) it sprayed it and it came out spot on first time. Can't see white being any different (hopefully, for if I have to repairour next one...)

·
Registered
855 Posts
ChuckH,

With an attitude like that you aught to go buy an X3, you'll fit right in there!!

The reason you probably didn't get any replies is because colour is a matter of personal opinion, buy the colour YOU like.

Good luck on another site.

·
Registered
374 Posts
beauty in the eyes of the beholder i believe. We all like our own choice of colour, We ALL love our Mighty KUGA and thats why we are members and owners. If the colour is decided by the finish when requiring touch up or bodywork repair, perhaps a Nissan Micra would be best suited??lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts