Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Late 2017, Vignale, 2 litre manual
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Easy entry/exit. I read this feature and decided to enable it. Instead of the seat going backwards, it went forwards all the way until I was scrunched up with my chin over the steering wheel and a 'Ford' imprint in my belly! I have checked my unused seat memory buttons, none of those go forward.
In the meantime, I have programmed a 'spare' memory button to accommodate the seat settings and press that one instead.
Thoughts??

Thank you.

·
Update Ninja
Vignale 2019, Platinum White
4,167 Posts
Easy entry is activated in vehicle settings and there will be 3 key memory settings programmed by remote and door buttons, I would go through them all and delete everything, and disable easy entry/exit then reinstate as required, mine work perfectly for different seat settings programmed on 2 keys , and easy entry is perfect

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. I will look into the door keys bit as I was not aware of their possible influence.

·
Mr. Happy
Kuga 2ltr AWD Titanium X, Midnight Sky.
2,053 Posts
Like a His and Hers key's for the seat memory?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Kuga and its gadgets are new to me. Learning…

Reactions: RonnieM

·
Update Ninja
4,167 Posts
Like a His and Hers key's for the seat memory?
Spot on, no more arguments now about whos moved the seat, whoevers key opens the car the seat adopts their position, and easyout is weird, turn off ignition then seat moves back, personnaly we have easy out turned off

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok. Need to learn about key programming…

·
Update Ninja
4,167 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Spot on, no more arguments now about whos moved the seat, whoevers key opens the car the seat adopts their position, and easyout is weird, turn off ignition then seat moves back, personnaly we have easy out turned off
And you can set the wife's key to have the radio volume low so the nattering between her and her friends can be heard as well as setting the max speed she can drive at. 😜

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ronnie- many thanks. I will be proceeding down that path. I can only assume the previous owner must have been a short ****!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts