Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I travelled from East Sussex to Croydon yesterday and saw an amazing 5 Kugas on the journey.
2 x Black, 2 x Silver and a darker silver/champayne colour (not sure what colour this is).
The problem is I looked at all the drivers ready to smile or wave and the only one to even look at me and kinda smile was one of the silver drivers. All the others either didn't even notice me or looked at me like a piece of poop on the bottom of there show. Whats this all about??

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
5 Kuga'sCharlton82Five? Kuga's seem to be about as rare as puffins teeth in my neck of the woods. (South Manchester /North Cheshire) But as I said before the really nice thing about owning a brand new Kugais . . . you can see all those BMW/Merc drivers frothing and drooling at the mouth at the mere sight of the Kuga as they pull away and leave you standing at the lights.(Ooohh that lazy first gear) Lol Bob.

·
Registered
928 Posts
i like being unique...

·
Registered
212 Posts
Bobuptown there are 3 kugas who are within .half a mile of where i live 1 x silver,1 x black,1 x blue but they are all zetecs i live in south manchester

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Hi Kugace thanks for that will keep my eyes peeledon or around the M60 Stockport Town Centre and Peel Centre areas for Kugas displaying KOC decals, incidentally I really should get some .. .. . from where I do not know?
Kugace What Colour Kuga RU ?

.................................................................................................................................................

KUGA 2WD TITANIUM IN AVALON with no folding trays or sadlyroof rails.

.................................................................................................................................................

·
Registered
928 Posts
Off to Birmingham tommorrow then onto Ford Fair at Silverstone on Sunday. So thats A34, M40, then cross country to Silverstone. See me flash me, i will flash back.

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
bobuptown said:
Hi Kugace thanks for that will keep my eyes peeledon or around the M60 Stockport Town Centre and Peel Centre areas for Kugas displaying KOC decals, incidentally I really should get some .. .. . from where I do not know?
Kugace What Colour Kuga RU ?
Bob, with regards to where you can get the KOC stickers from, I did respond to your post on page 10 of the club sticker thread in the main message centre on the 27th Jun 2009 at 11:32am, and as yet I've not had your name & address details via PM!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Bobuptown, i have just done a return trip from Coventry to Hull and only seen 1 other Kuga on the whole journey !!!! Also, in the west midlands they are a rare sight, no others spotted in Coventry. Must admit, liking the exclusivity at the moment.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts