Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

At last the time has come!! I'm picking mine up on Friday from Bexhill Ford(Sussex). I'm from Eastbourne and was told it got delivered from the factory to the Eastbourne branch last Saturdayby mistake so we went and had a look!! It had closed so I could only see it through the bars of an internal carpark - I felt like jumping over the fence and getting closer! Not sure it would go down well breaking and entering to see my own car to be!?

From what I saw, it looks awesome!!! Got the Titanium 2WD TDCI, Sea Grey, Appearance, Convenience, Titanium X Packs, Illuminated Scuffs, B/tooth,19" Alloys & Kuga matts.

Met them again today at Eastbourne to sign my life away in a finance deal, opted for Ford Aquire (fingers crossed, heard a few dodgy things about this...). Not sure what they think with the Ford Bexhillstaff coming over to Ford Eastbourneand sealing deals etc at their desks! All part of the service and saves me a trip over thereI guess, very kind of them! They even sent a low loader to pick up my part exchange clapped out car from our house as the brakes had seized for 10 weeks, gave me a value without even seeing it too! Who says they have no customer service?! Hope I haven't spoken too soon....

Can't wait to discover all these weird hidden 'extras' (will I havered or green arrows light up on my display for high revs or economy?!
).As long as they haven't forgotten to fit any optional extras, I'veheard that has happened to some people!

Looking forward more posts and maybe a few piccies if I can manage it!!

Laters Kugafans!!!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Can anyone point me in the direction of these illuminated scuffs? I think I've just got the wee ally plates but the ISs sound good. Any photos anywhere?

RegardsPJ

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I haven't seen any yet either! Tried scouring the net but closest I found was a Lexus oneand some US Toyota ugly caronline brochure which had a set in as an accessory.
I'm hoping they'll be bordering on the right side of tacky and look pretty cool! It's not something I'd ever heard of so hoping it will help increase the wow factor, as if a Kuga needs that...

I'll post photos as soon as I can bring myself to be away from it long enoughtoupload them!

Do you know which cars are affected by the recall? I've seen some people reporting Kuga's as new asMarch 09 were included?!

I saw my first Kuga today on my commute to work, the same one on the way to and home (opposite direction to me...)
hope they dont suddenly become....common!! God forbid.

·
Registered
287 Posts
congrats on getting a Kuga. still very happy with mine after 8 weeks! titanium in silver with x pack and convenience pack.
didnt get bluetooth or folding mirrors ( what an idiot ) fitted s/steel scuff plates as standard ones not worth a light. love to see what the illuminated ones look like?

Seeing too many Kuga's around now ****.. liked having the interest factor and have had twofolk and loads of neighbours having a peek.

not uncommon to come back to car and find a stranger peering inside. I suspect at least on eof my neighbours will have a test drive and possibly exchange his Audi in for one. ( I did point out it's not brill for his dog though due top high rear bumper/floor)

roof rails not wanted. bigger alloys? nah happy as it is. wish had option of having power passenger seat though. do enjoy your car its fun. even with low mileage figures.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts