Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I was wondering if the settings could be changed from KM to miles on the dvd based system? I have looked and cannot see anything. I have changed the vehicle settings but they do not carry over to the navigation system.
Any thoughts?
Thanks

Vic

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have got it sorted now, thanks to Martin at Skipton Ford.
Change has to be made in language settings not in the main menu as you would expect.

Vic

·
Registered
40 Posts
mouse1277 said:
amser said:
yerr... but no... but yerr... but... dunno sorry!
Why post if you don't have an answer or anything to add?
Or do you have "I have the most posts of all on this forum" fetish?

Was it onlymewho noticed the irony in that post?

Glad yougotit sorted Dr...
Edited by: koogaa

·
Registered
44 Posts
If it's anything like Nissan / Land Rover you won't get any updates to the DVD unless you are prepared to pay a couple of hundred quid for it - to basically purchase a new disc. I'd be surprised if Ford are any different.

Also I don't think I have ever seen "safety camera" :) facility on any motor manufacturers own systems (then again I only have experience of a few) as they seem to not want to get caught up in the issues that surround such features.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
If its the 7 inch touch screen, then the lower trim facia on the unit has to come off to access the DVD drive, the volume control knob pulls off to alow this,but thenyou need a 'dealer' tool to eject the disk. I've investigated, but see no easy way, so I will wait until the next service and ask about a new DVD update and if it's available to install then.

What version of software is your system on, anyway, just out of curiosity
My Kuga was delivered in July last year so I wondered if there was already a different version available on the newer deliveries.
Edited by: quatroxquatro

1 - 11 of 11 Posts