Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
...Now this for sure is a pretty scary place to be...!!!!!

I think I'm having second thoughts about a driving excursion to our continent!There are a bunch of lunatics driving out there

It's a Russian roulette to be in these roads...!!!

·
Registered
266 Posts
I drove thousands of Km in Germany and also Austria and I know so,except in some cases where a super fast car moving in the fast lane passes you by with speeds reaching almost to the speed of light exactly like we see in the video couple of times!!!
And of course the careless "Ghost drivers" who entering the opposite way the Autobahn without even noticing what they've done,even when they see all the opposite traffic coming to their direction!
Thankfully your Traffic Information system on the radio responds immediately in cases like this, informing exactly where the problem is in order for everyone to avoid it!

Edited by: fly4ever

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fly4ever said:
And of course the careless "Ghost drivers" who entering the opposite way the Autobahn without even noticing what they've done,even when they see all the opposite traffic coming to their direction!
Thankfully your Traffic Information system on the radio responds immediately in cases like this, informing exactly where the problem is in order for everyone to avoid it!
and sometime one ghost driver?? thausands of them came my way!

Yea that certainly is a problem! but I must I havent had that oprtunity to meet one during the last 32 years Im driving here.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Thought it was kugaspuds' second blackbox video

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Typical evening commute in Russia ...

[TUBE]-Q6v0iUITH0[/TUBE]

don't think that the dash cam would help in the event of a claim ...

·
Registered
471 Posts
Ok your driving on the other side of the carriage way to avoid a traffic jam, fairly mad, but then what's that at 1:51, a tent ? / drive through car wash ? / bus stop ?

And I too can turn off the GPS speed ref on the camera, as you wouldn't want to be nicked for speeding as driving the wrong way on a carriage way must be a lesser offence.

Absolute madness. Just like the M25.

Edited by: KugaSpud

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
[TUBE]ZuR9OZG4U9Q[/TUBE]

Kuga and Freelander, out for a drive in the Ukraine?

(warning there might be some expletives - but I didn't hear them
)

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Don't try to out run the Russian police if they want to stop you, they'll catch you ....

[TUBE]9pUIdnNjj6s[/TUBE]

If that doesn't catch you they do have aback up plan ...

[TUBE]p21_Bq6O_7c[/TUBE]

Edited by: HugaKuga

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
[TUBE]0hyoWyQ2VuM[/TUBE]
[TUBE]1iV_2r9uHFM[/TUBE]

It's the small things that can make a big difference

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Err what ever happened to that tall guy that used to dress up in Green ...
[TUBE]OQqpBtITO68[/TUBE]

·
Registered
89 Posts
Think If I was the "rescuer" I`d havegripped the Parent if it was a male for letting that happen, I`d have been bouncing over it .

Nothing worst than a carpeted 4 year old for upsetting your breakfast.
Edited by: MajorTom

·
Registered
471 Posts
HugaKuga said:
Err what ever happened to that tall guy that used to dress up in Green ...
He became Darth Vader.

@ The Video - What the ****

1 - 20 of 27 Posts