Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Bad luck Jackso11, my husband accidently caught our driver side mirror coming out of our garage. It also cracked the plastic surround which has to be replaced as a whole package. Ford quoted around £200 to replace it and although I trawled loads of websites, I couldn't get it for much cheaper. However, if it is just the back panel, it is about £35 and easy to do yourself so fingers crossed.
Luckily ours was able to be pushed together and glued with only a miniscule crack but it is so frustrating just to know it is there. will probably get it done when it gets its first service.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Yes, the back panel is the coloured bit. Unfortunately the expensive bit is the surround. The pain is is that it iscostly but not worth claiming on your insurance because of the excess.Good luck if you find a good deal and please let me know as I am in the same market

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Hi Jackso, I'm on the Ford website now and not sure if I'm being a bit dippy but I can't seem to find the part you mean. If it is the one that would be fantastic!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.