Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ... this is my first post ...hoping someone can help. I drive a Mk2 and love it but thinking of changing to new Mk3 but it feels like the driver seating is not as high. I can't find official specs anywhere so would really appreciate any info! Cheers

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
I'd be thinking the seat base height would be adjustable to a certain degree? Perhaps the one you sat in had the seat lowered?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi ... i had adjusted the seat to a comfy drive position and it felt as though I was definitely not as high as in my current Kuga....

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Did you check if there was any more height adjustment in the seat base?

·
Super Moderator
2,061 Posts
It's about 20mm lower at the highest point (I asked the same question of my local dealer) but is, of course, adjustable.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for your help.... think it means that I am sitting about 5cm lower in a comfy position ... if I raise the seat any more my head will be hitting the roof

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mmm ... didn't check that! Test driving on Thursday so will check it out and let you know 😀

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Mmm ... didn't check that! Test driving on Thursday so will check it out and let you know 😀
That is an absolute must for the wife. When I had my Mazda 6 she had to sit on a cushion. She would sit on a booster seat lol.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
According to the spec sheet it is.
So many manufacturers used to miss it off unless the seats were electric. I even looked to see if I could get a driver's seat from a European scrap dealer for mine as there wasn't an option on the Mazda unless it had electric. A plus point for the Kuga.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts