Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

Are there any dog owners out there who have found a way to protect the top of the rear bumper from scratching when (large) dogs are jumping in and out of the boot?

Many thanks

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hi I Have bought a boot protector from Halfords which extends out to protect the rear bumper ,very good plus Halford dog guard
www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_376809_langId_-1_categoryId_31408#

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hello,
Currently own an ST and have it "Paintshield" protected. Pick my Kuga up in a few weeks and have already enquired about the protection kit.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Jase1 said:
Hello,
Currently own an ST and have it "Paintshield" protected. Pick my Kuga up in a few weeks and have already enquired about the protection kit.

Let us know how you get on and what sort of price you get offered.

Personally I'm after something that will protect the bumper sill for loading and unloading.

Cheers

·
Registered
58 Posts
WISE1,
The paintshield film can be used to protect the rear sill as i had a full cover kit on the ST. I am guessing that they will not get enough enquiries to make a pattern for the Kuga but they will custom cut and fit the film. It ain't cheap but it is GOOD and is unique as it can be polished the same as the bodywork and still give a great shine. The only thing to be careful of as i have found out to my cost is don't get oo close with the JETWASH
it can all go very "pete tong" Hope this helps and will keep you updated.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts