Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Can anyone recommend a dog guard for the Mk3 Kuga?

I had a Travall in my Mk2.5 but none in stock for the Mk3 and have a Ford Retention Guard for the Focus currently but doesn’t seem to be one for the Kuga yet.

Tried a TransK9 crate for protection but pupper wouldn’t take to it!

Cheers,

Jamie

·
Update Ninja
Vignale 2019, Platinum White
3,798 Posts
In the past I have used Halfords universal one which attaches to rear seat headrests and is adjustable, Argos do one as well but cheaper

Reactions: JamieSMcC

·
Registered
2020 Lucid Red 2.0 Diesel Automatic ST line X first edition
16 Posts
I have a guardsman guard and divider in my mk3. It’s not great if you want to move the seats all the time as it fastens to the bar on the back of them

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks folks,

The Guardsman looks sturdy, just annoying it clips onto the seat as previously I could at least fold down the seats to get longer items in the boot.

·
Registered
Mk3 ST Line X Edition with Tech Pack - Black - 2021.25 Spec
61 Posts
I have the full set from Travall...

Guard, divider and two tailgate guards. I found that when an item is OOS it only takes a few weeks to come back in but found their stock alert system a bit hit and miss.

The guard secures to the tie down points so the seats can still slide and recline.

They are worth it in my opinion although now we have two dogs, not much room left in the boot!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have the full set from Travall...

Guard, divider and two tailgate guards. I found that when an item is OOS it only takes a few weeks to come back in but found their stock alert system a bit hit and miss.

The guard secures to the tie down points so the seats can still slide and recline.

They are worth it in my opinion although now we have two dogs, not much room left in the boot!
Thank you! Think I’m just going to have to bide my time and wait for the Travall to come back in stock.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts