Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

181 - 187 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
On smartguy's manifesto. can he ban snow so we can stick to summer tyres all year round?

(except Austria & Canada please)

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
On smartguy's manifesto. can he ban snow so we can stick to summer tyres all year round?

(except Austria & Canada please)
Apologies mad skiier. Perhaps I should put mad in front of my user name but I guess you are just mad for skiing. My sister lives in Austria and she loves the snow so I think you are safe. I don't think it was manifesto just a rant on what has been done or hasn't. Also wanted to ensure my post was long enough to create a new page.

I am ok now lol.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Smartguy69, i wasnt in anyway having a go, too right to unload. I like to do it myself but I find myself typing it out, prove reading it and posting it. Only to read it back on the site and a Martian could have done a better job.
And apologies to anyone offended that don’t like the idea of being called or tarred “a Geordie “ in lingo speech. Lol.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Smartguy69, i wasnt in anyway having a go, too right to unload. I like to do it myself but I find myself typing it out, prove reading it and posting it. Only to read it back on the site and a Martian could have done a better job.
And apologies to anyone offended that don’t like the idea of being called or tarred “a Geordie “ in lingo speech. Lol.
Haha, I never saw it as you having a go. Quite the opposite really. To put pen to paper, or finger to keypad, and have a rant means you care.

181 - 187 of 187 Posts