Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All
Fiorgive me for being slow or stupid but, just by accident yesterday i discovered the the cover of the center console slides forward to create an even better armrest. did anyone else know this?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how on earth can it get in the way of the handbrake if the hand break i recessed down below plus you ever use the handbreak when you are parking or stopping for long Ie lights so why should it get in the way. on long drives it should be great

·
Registered
227 Posts
We need to look out for JT!! He's Trouble!!!
LOL

Dont you know that Essex boys use the handbrake to get round corners JT!?

Anyway... I quite like the fact that it slides forward. Okay, likeelliebird says,it does wriggleback when you lean on it a bit, but it's nice that the designers have pulled out the stops withmore than a few of the Kugas features.

·
Registered
55 Posts
even more annoying, you can't slide it forward if you have anything large plugged in to the power socket - like my phone charger / holder unit

·
Registered
126 Posts
amser said:
We need to look out for JT!! He's Trouble!!!
LOL

Dont you know that Essex boys use the handbrake to get round corners JT!?

Anyway... I quite like the fact that it slides forward. Okay, likeelliebird says,it does wriggleback when you lean on it a bit, but it's nice that the designers have pulled out the stops withmore than a few of the Kugas features.

You must be joking at £200-£250 per tyre for my 19""� wheels; I've even adjusted the power steering to sports mode to help make the fronts last a bit longer

1 - 9 of 9 Posts