Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I will be picking up my Kuga later this week and will be purchasing a disclok for the car, I have noticed there are two sizes available, anyone know what size is best for the Kuga.
i am also going to relocate the ODB any suggestions of the best place to locate other than the obvious glove box. A little paranoid as my Focus ST was stolen a number of times.
thanks in advance

·
Registered
395 Posts
I don't know if mine is a pro or not, but mine is small and fits perfect. What's the difference between a pro..and err, a not pro!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi all I will be picking up my Kuga later this week and will be purchasing a disclok for the car, I have noticed there are two sizes available, anyone know what size is best for the Kuga.
Try Fitting Guide

·
Registered
135 Posts
Do these leave any marks or scuffs on the steering wheel? As I am reluctant to buy one for this reason. At the moment I use an adjustable bar across the steering wheel using some pipe lagging around the wheel to prevent marking.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Do these leave any marks or scuffs on the steering wheel? As I am reluctant to buy one for this reason. At the moment I use an adjustable bar across the steering wheel using some pipe lagging around the wheel to prevent marking.
Been using mine for 3 years and no marks, I did buy the cover they sell as well but havent used that in over a year.

·
Registered
395 Posts
You'l find a position for the arm so that no marks are left on the wheel. If you do notice a small mark when you remove the lock it disappears within a few minutes.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Great thanks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have the disklok pro and bought it in a medium it has three lock slots to adjust and use the middle or second one it really needs to be just lose and doesn't leave any indents in the wheel just a visual but good deterrent against theft not cheap at £120.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts