Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The polite term is nincompoop. Thats not what I would like to call her. She to whom I am Married doe's not do it by halves.

DING DONG the back doors GONE.

Same supermarket as the last THREE dings on the prevoius Rover 75 estate.
Am I angry NNNNNNNOOOOOOO.
Found a nice concrete bollard to wrap it around. Just like F1 Hamilton if it's going O K itys all down to him. If it;s gone wrong it's someone elses fault for being there.
I do not even wish to discuss it with her. PURSE out time DARLING!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
bad luck win-doc. She will be nice again soon. must be gutted.
I got the hump when the children breathed in mine!!!!

BK.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Yep BK same with me, you don't want hear the rant when there's mud inside!!!!

Oh no... win-doc what a nightmare! But like BK says she will be OK again soon. Is she in surgery now or on the waiting list?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Win-doc,
Sorry to hear that, bet ur gutted ! I am gutted when there is some dust on mine.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Thanks all for your heart felt sympathies.
Only got damaged today about 3.00pm so have yet to sort out the repair.
First priority is to get a £500.00 banger for the one who cannot be trusted with a new car.
Cheers all.

·
Registered
385 Posts
win -doc sorry to here about the poor kuga,i have a ban in place on supermarkets,old banger sounds a good idea

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hello Kuga Ken.

Yes thanks the holiday was excellent. The Kuga was on its best behavour and did not put a foot wrong. The only black mark was in your neck of the woods. We pulled into Washington services (south bound) to find over 50% of the lorry/coach/caravan spaces coned off for a "coach exchange".
The result was heavy goods artic's dumped all down the exit road ways. one parked opposite the refuling area with a 7.5 ton box van on the pumps. As I was driving out I managed to clip the nearside mirror of the box van with the awning rail on the caravan, no c/van damage but it forced the mirror arm beyond where it was intended to go. (floppy mirror) I await the bill. When get chance I will post the actual fuel usage figuers fot the five stages that I covered etc.

Regards win-doc.

P.S. Got quote today for new door and trim items from a good local bodyshop £1200.00.
Polar ford were too busy to give a 10 /15 min examination to supply a quote. tough they lose out again. Will the EVER learn, do they care, I suppose not.
I am begining to sound like Bob (lol Bob).

Edited by: win-doc

·
Registered
385 Posts
What about another ford bodyshop lookers ford ? are you not going toclaim on your insurance ?what about your car warranty ?is it worth it

·
Registered
512 Posts
Hi win- doc
Glad you enjoyed yourself, any photo's

Washington services are quite large must have been one big coach exchange maybe football match stuff.

Expensive supermarket trip that, hope the repairs go well and your Kuga is returned to past glories.

KugaKen

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Kugace,
You pose some valid points.

1. The body shop I have chosen is now, and has been for many years the best one in this area.

2. We had virtually the same work carried out only last year on our Rover 75 (did I tell you about my wife's driving) under our insurance,and by their recommended repairer, the Polar Ford dealer.

3. The warranty is not an issue the work will be done using original manufacturers parts and to at least the same standard or better. The Body shop in question will supply a courtesy car foc and guarentee the repair for the duration of ownership.

Saving the insurance for the next ding. She just might learn to be more careful how she drives when the moths fall out of her purse.

The next move if this fails is a £500.00 banger and she can wreck it to her hearts content.

Regards (win-doc)

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi Kuga Ken. Yes I have some photes but having them and ME being able to upload to this site are too different things. Give me a spanner and a lump of metal I am your man, this techy stuff bypasses my 2.5 remaining brain cells.

·
Registered
385 Posts
win-doc dont leave it to chance buy her the £500 banger,if you can find one with the scrappage scheme doing so well.pop into my local ford dealer,not the one i bought it from for some touch up paint,for silver pan as i call it said he would have to talk to ford about it i thought it was same as moondust silver,he offered me a new one at £50 he said painted,but they only come in one coluor on all kugas!!!! fords well trained staff nothing likenoing the product you sell,got the bumper touchup stick no problem

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
win-doc It's OK have a go. Lol.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi KK,
Me get a Flickr account ? Just like that. You think I know what I am doing on this thing don't you.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
win-doc said:
The polite term is nincompoop. Thats not what I would like to call her. She to whom I am Married doe's not do it by halves.

DING DONG the back doors GONE.

Same supermarket as the last THREE dings on the prevoius Rover 75 estate.
Am I angry NNNNNNNOOOOOOO.
Found a nice concrete bollard to wrap it around. Just like F1 Hamilton if it's going O K itys all down to him. If it;s gone wrong it's someone elses fault for being there.
I do not even wish to discuss it with her. PURSE out time DARLING!
The beast returns today. Wed 21/10/09 going to collect her from the body hospital, days of pampering ahead.
The ding ding is no more, nice new back door and trims. All ready for indoors to modify again.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts