Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just arived home in 13 day old Kuga having travelled 20 or so miles had radio on (DAB) and the radio kept cutting out and a message PHONE IN USEwas emblazoned across the Sony screen. Switched to FM same radio cut off and PHONE IN USE message was displayed As far as I am aware I do not have or have not specified Bluetoothor hands free as an option. Any ideas Thanks.Regards. Bob.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Appreciate any solution to problem mentioned above, reallygetting on my nerves now (our mobiles turnedoff) Whilst on move with Radio/Aux/CDon itswitches off and PHONECALL IN PROGRESS is displayed for a few seconds and whatever function which was being used comes back on. No expert but appears to be picking up someones bluetooth momentarily Looked in manual cannot see any reference to this message.Dealer confirms no bluetooth fitted or enabledand just said he had no idea contacted workshop they claim had never come across this?It's intermittent does it dozens of times during each outingbut you know how it iswould probably not do it to order. Bob.

·
Registered
115 Posts
If salesman and workshop have never heard of this before then they should be replacing the unit under warrenty.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts