Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Kuga Titanium (vision blue, roof rails, convenience pack, bluetooth with USB and the all important 230V socket)was released from Saarlois on the 10th October and is now in Flushing. Does anyone have any ideas on how soon I can reasonably expect to get it? My dealer says by the 25th October. In your experiences, is he being realistic.

I cannot wait!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The car arrivedat my dealers this morning and I pick it up tomorrow
. Not bad considering it was a factory build ordered on 18 September. It seems like my dealer had a slot ordered for a Kuga, but at the time of my order had not provided a spec.

I must have been in the right place at the right time.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Congratulations!!!

I only ordered mine on Monday (20th) and from the reply i goton here, looks like I will have to wait till Jan for mine

·
Registered
37 Posts
When my Kuga was in Flushing,I had it in 10 days.Ask your garage to put it on priority delivery(mine did).You wont wait long.Mine is in vision with appearance pack,and bluetooth.

·
Registered
77 Posts
We are waiting for a Vision as well. Ordered on 30th September and told will be here sometime in November - anyone have any clues when in November I can expect it?

·
Registered
49 Posts
I spoke to my dealer last night (was seeing if I could add the bluetooth option as I only ordered Monday), and he said that it won't start being built untill December, as the run for November has already been decided. So definitely looks like Jan for me

·
Registered
67 Posts
Freddie Kuga said:
Woo hoo - Had the chassis number today and car will be at the dealer on 22nd November, ready for pick up a few days later!
When did you order it? As i understood it was a factory build? I ordered mine 6 weeks ago. Then they told me 13 - 17 weeks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts