Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
I must've struck lucky!
Ordered my Titanium Sun 30th Junewent on holiday for 2 weeks on the Thurs,

Itwas waiting for me when I got back on the12th July!

BUT had to wait till29th July to pick it up as wanted my private plate transfered over.

·
Registered
74 Posts
HI
It was deff a factory Order!

I had ALL the possible add ons - Appearence pack, Comvenieve pack, Titanium X pack, Top of range CD Sat Nav blue tooth radio thingy & the Panoramic roof!

Got it from Bumpers Farm in Chippingham - BEST Ford dealer around here!

They went into the Ford web page while we were there, saw what was being built & changed the standard Titanium which was being built, to the spec we wanted.

Had already been to two other dealers in the area, & been told I'd have to wait 6 - 8 weeks for one, so don't know what strings they pulled, all I know is it was here within 2 weeks!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Sorry people! I checked again with my dealer.
My car WAS factory built not from the VHC (which I'd never heard of)

It was ordered, built to speck & delevered, within 2 weeks!

We WERE told it would be 6 - 8 weeks, when we ordered it. but HONESTLY we got it within just over 2!!!

YES even the guys at the dealers were knocked sideways! as they'd already got 2 others - different colours & spec on order, which although ordered before mine, still were no where in sight!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.