Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi anyone bought/serviced with these guys, seem OK. a little concerend by their lack of test drive Kuga? Apparantly it's a customers sold car and I won't be able to take it far. Hmmm, for £20+k I'd like the courtesy of a real drive and see what the car is like at motorway speeds/noises.

·
Registered
40 Posts
If it was a customer's sold car then they shouldn't be allowing any type of test drive. This makes me think they can't be bothered doing a test drive. No salesperson likes doing a test drive but if that's what it takes to get a deal then that's what you have to do...

·
Registered
43 Posts
I would be livid if that was my car. I wouldn't buy from them just for that reason as that could be your car one day. The car is good and should sell itself...find another dealer.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I bought my Kuga from Evans Halshaw in June, I had no problems with the test drive, however I have dealt with the same salesman over the last 18 months. The car went back for the refit on Friday, however the ESP light is staying on. They have ordered a new yaw unit hopefully to rectify it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts