Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know about dealer fitted bluetooth.just picked up new kuga but did not have bluetooth.when i speak to service dept at dealer get various answers from various guys.some say they need to see what sterio is fitted.(sony dab)others go through the parts i need butno one is sure.would appriciate some ideas on this one,or do i just get aplug and playsystem.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Did you order bluetooth? If so then reject an d let them sort it out. Otherwise I'm sure it just a matter of a
couple of modules if you have the right stereo to begin with. Maybe expensive as aftermarket tho
I'm sure some of the Ford guys here will k ow which modules to order

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sadly i thought it came with bluetooth,i looked at so many dealer sights where it was a freebie i did not stipulate it when i placed my order still you live and learn by your mistakes.thanks for replying.

·
Registered
328 Posts
The factory bluetooth can be retrofitted for around the £220 mark and a 5 min trip to the dealer for activation - dont let the dealer say it CANT be done cos its a 30 min job!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for that piece of info ,just off on weeks hols to cornwall and devon with the kuga, will check this out with the dealer when i get back. cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts