Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, the rubber lining in my dashboard cubby hole keeps popping out,

the dealer said they all do that its the heat?

does anyone elses doit?

also- just discovered the sliding centre arm rest (slides back and forwards! - cool!) - thought i would mention it in case others had not noticed it

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
moggith said:
Hi all, the rubber lining in my dashboard cubby hole keeps popping out,

the dealer said they all do that its the heat?

does anyone elses doit?

also- just discovered the sliding centre arm rest (slides back and forwards! - cool!) - thought i would mention it in case others had not noticed it
The dashboard cubby lining hasn't happened to mine and my beast was sat facing the sun all weekend.
As for the sliding arm rest.........don't try to pull it all the way forward with the hand brake pulled right up, some bright spark of a designer didn't think to check the clearance between the handbrake handle and the arm rest fully extended!
Edited by: Gazwats

·
Registered
156 Posts
The uncool thing about the sliding armrest is that, even when slid back, You can only comfortably get a standard plug into the 12 v power socket. My satnav (I can't afford a real one) plug transforms the power down to something like 5 volts, so of course theplug is bulky, its a two handed job to get it in to the socket. Plus I'm only now getting used to the minimum space between the seat, the seatbelt clip and the handbrake. Is that me moaning again?

Digger 2 Ltr AWD Titanium in Avalon (I am going to make a signature up of this)

·
Registered
138 Posts
The rubber lining in the cubby on mine kept popping out in the heat. Not surprising when yu feel how hot it gets. The fact that two different materials are concerned won't help. Anyway I just stuck the outside edges on mine down with glue. Sorted!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts