Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was just wanting to confirm if you get the DAB radio when ordering the titanium model. I've not gone for the 6 cd changer but i have seen on the Ford website thatDAb was being installed as stantard on the Kuga models from the end of 2008 but if you go to the specs and features page it doesn't mention it only as part of the 6 cd changer/radio.

Just wondering if any of you know.

Many thanks

G

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi BigG

Ordered my Titanium in mid September 2008 took delivery one month later and it has DAB.

I also didnotgo forthe 6cd changer.

Cheers

Shadow

·
Registered
108 Posts
Really? I'm fairly sure mine was manufactured after that and yet it came with the 6-CD Sony. It certainly wasn't a promo and I think others here have said they have it too.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
shadow said:
Hi BigG

Ordered my Titanium in mid September 2008 took delivery one month later and it has DAB.

I also didnotgo forthe 6cd changer.

Cheers

Shadow

Cheers Shadow

I thought that was the case but the Fordwebsite seems to contradict itself. I suppose i'll just have to wait and see, hopefully not much longer. Once again many thanks

G

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ilove1981 said:
Really? I'm fairly sure mine was manufactured after that and yet it came with the 6-CD Sony. It certainly wasn't a promo and I think others here have said they have it too.

Hi there ilove1981

Yeah you do get DAB with the 6 cd changer but i've not ordered that with the extras just the normal radio/cd but was wonderong if the DAB came with the radio,which before the end of last year didn't. Looks like our forum friend Shadow has the same set up already and he's got the DAB with his normal radio/cd....YEAH.

Many thanks

G

1 - 5 of 5 Posts