Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi A Kuga New Boy here
I have recently noticed that the Dab station list has gone AWOL. It was there when i got the car but has disappeared at some stage. I blamed the wife (as you do) but she had not been in it.
I discovered that i could manually search and store dab stations on the pre-sets but obviously something is wrong
I have fully updated the Maps and the latest Sync 3 software and have received notification that all was successful
I appreciate from the chat on the forum that it seems to be a car back to dealer and just wondered if i will have a run around with them or is it now known/accepted and they will sort it without me or am i to expect hassle

Thanks

·
Premium Member
Kuga ST Line X 1.5 Eco 180ps 6 Speed Auto AWD Magnetic
660 Posts
Hi A Kuga New Boy here
I have recently noticed that the Dab station list has gone AWOL. It was there when i got the car but has disappeared at some stage. I blamed the wife (as you do) but she had not been in it.
I discovered that i could manually search and store dab stations on the pre-sets but obviously something is wrong
I have fully updated the Maps and the latest Sync 3 software and have received notification that all was successful
I appreciate from the chat on the forum that it seems to be a car back to dealer and just wondered if i will have a run around with them or is it now known/accepted and they will sort it without me or am i to expect hassle

Thanks
Hi @Victor Vignale and welcome to the forum.
before you trouble the dealer have you tried to do a master reset.
Also could you add the details of your vehicle.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I am also having this DAB fault with no stations on the list. From my quick scan through the chat it looks like it has to be fixed by the dealer. Is this right?

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
Hi, I am also having this DAB fault with no stations on the list. From my quick scan through the chat it looks like it has to be fixed by the dealer. Is this right?
Hi @Deek and welcome to the forum, try the master reset first. (y)

Mod will be along in a minute to ask you to add your vehicle details.

·
Super Moderator and Mr Grumpy
6,741 Posts
@Victor Vignale
@nathan1974
@Deek

Welcome to the forum to those of you who have recently joined. I assume you all have the latest mk3 model but please can you have a look at the link below and update your SIGNATURE with your car's information to include manufacture year, exact model, fuel type etc. If you have done it right it will appear as mine does at the bottom of this post. It will save you having to type what you have each time you want to start a thread.

Reactions: davidoff

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
Thanks, I just did the master reset and it has fixed the DAB radio. Stations all available on list and knob working as before, thanks!
Well done, you fixed it yourself without taking it to the dealer, master reset usually works, you'll have to pair your phone and put your sat nav destinations back in but good job, (y)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks I will try the dealer and see what lines they spin

Regards

·
Registered
3 Posts
For Info took the Kuga to Main Dealer they reprogrammed it and twiddled about. Radio now working correctly. It was implied that it was not a thing I could have sorted. I can now listen to the depressing news in full DAB

Reactions: deeayy and AxleB

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
For Info took the Kuga to Main Dealer they reprogrammed it and twiddled about. Radio now working correctly. It was implied that it was not a thing I could have sorted. I can now listen to the depressing news in full DAB
They did a master reset ;)

·
Registered
Ford Kuga 2.0 EcoBlue 150PS mHEV 21 Plate
2 Posts
Got exactly the same issue with my Kuga, was ok now no DAB stations found but will tune to any DAB stations already preset, No Dash cam fitted ! Will try the master reset but i have done that already

·
Registered
9 Posts
Had my brand new STLine X PHEV for just over a week. Checked with Ford online and am due a software upgrade.
Downloaded the prog to my phone. Any idea if I can update via my phone and not a USB?
Thanks

·
Registered
Kuga 2021 ST-Line X PHEV Magnetic
131 Posts
I doubt you can use your phone as a USB device, the SYNC update needs to be in the root directory and the only files there. You could use your phone as a hot spot (if you have unlimited data) or connect the car to your home WiFi and get SYNC to update it's self

61 - 77 of 77 Posts