Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I’ve booked mine into the dealer for 12 May for the malfunction indicator lamp. I’ve mention the DAB.
I’ve also tried restarting sync by holding down the off and forward button for 5 seconds.
Still didn’t help.

·
Registered
2021 Black ST-Line FHEV (70 plate) SYNC 3.4
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Appointment got rescheduled to next week as they were short staffed. Really disappointed as want it sorted!
Did you get yours sorted last week? Got mine booked in again for next Tuesday.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Have you got this sorted yet ?
mine was fixed about two weeks ago Ford had it for two days when I got it back it was fully working but still on the same software version as before so not sure what they had to do to it

·
Premium Member
Kuga ST Line X 1.5 Eco 180ps 6 Speed Auto AWD Magnetic
471 Posts
Master reset will sort it, it clears the cache and you can then reload the multiplex lists.
You will need to re-pair your phone.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Master reset doesn’t sort the problem , I tried it 3 times and it didn’t sort it .
Had to take it in to the dealers to get it sorted out

·
Premium Member
Kuga ST Line X 1.5 Eco 180ps 6 Speed Auto AWD Magnetic
471 Posts
Master reset doesn’t sort the problem , I tried it 3 times and it didn’t sort it .
Had to take it in to the dealers to get it sorted out
What did they do to sort it?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Just got mine back from the dealer, all fixed. They had it about seven hours and did a master reset back to factory settings, though all my customised settings and preset DAB stations were still there. I just had to re-pair my phone and FordPass Connect. Running 3.4 21020 which is the latest version I updated to last week.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
I’ve done a master reset twice. Unfortunately, still not working
Had to be done via the dealer as when I did it it didn’t work either. Did you get to take yours in?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just got mine back from the dealer, all fixed. They had it about seven hours and did a master reset back to factory settings, though all my customised settings and preset DAB stations were still there. I just had to re-pair my phone and FordPass Connect. Running 3.4 21020 which is the latest version I updated to last week.
Mine’s going in this coming week. I’ve done a master reset on the system as per the handbook but I’m assuming that they must do something more than we can do ourselves if they are restring it back to factory settings?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Had to be done via the dealer as when I did it it didn’t work either. Did you get to take yours in?
Just replied to your other post. It’s going in Thurs. I will say about a master reset and how it’s worked for others. Thanks for the info

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I'm having the same problem with my Ford kuga st line. Started last week.
Did the dealerships charge you to fix the problem?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Hi I'm having the same problem with my Ford kuga st line. Started last week.
Did the dealerships charge you to fix the problem?
No, it’s covered under any warranty you may have on the car

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Finally got my fixed today. Said something about a dab module update. Covered under warranty though as per above
That’s great, glad you got it sorted.

·
Mr. Forgetful
ST-Line Edition 2019 AWD - Petrol - Auto
1,263 Posts
I've been following the post for a while now and glad you guys have got your DAB sorted (y)(y)

The only problem I've ever experienced with DAB is using cheap LED indicators, that must put out a horrible field, that caused the DAB to cut out when indicating - very annoying as you can imagine :rolleyes:
After changing to decent Autobeam bulbs, the problem has gone away.
Maybe that's why most BMW drivers don't indicate... DAB problems :unsure::LOL:

Reactions: Ross J and NigelB

·
Super Moderator and Mr Grumpy
5,807 Posts
@SpK - I think if I had spent a lot of money on a brand new car I would be hounding the dealer to make sure it works as it should. There seems to be a few issues with DAB and I only listen to a handful of stations but they don't appear to be as good as DAB used in the home.

When you get chance can you please update you signature with your cars details. I know you have a mk3 but when you post in the future it will help other members to see if your query is relative to them or not. Details here.

Welcome to the Forum, Please Read | Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums

41 - 60 of 70 Posts