Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Take delivery of my new Kuga tomorrow cant wait will be a sleepless nighttonight im sure been waiting 7 weeks now ...........sold my st500 private 5 weeks ago been driving my wifes ka around since so the Kuga will seem like a monster !!

·
Registered
882 Posts
Hi suv - jammy sod ( wont get mine while the new year ) - let us know what your first impressions are - I'd also be interested in the dealership handover & how you rated it .

·
Registered
622 Posts
Hi SUV,
Best of luck for tomorrow, you will just be delighted.

·
Registered
7 Posts
SUV, HOPE YOUR COLLECTION WENT WELL.
I PICKED MINE UP TODAY AT 11AM HANDOVER WAS SMOOTH AND THE SALESMEN KEPT IT QUICK AND DIDNT TRY TO SELL ME ALL THE EXTRAS.
GOT A FULL TANK OF FUEL, EXTRA KUGA STAMPED RUBBER MATS AND A DIAMONDBRITE PACK THROWN IN FOR THE WAIT(10WEEKS).

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi all been on a high all day up at 6 to let dog out never went back to bed too excited ... Hand over was 1st class . when i saw the kuga sitting there waiting for me it looked amazing the pdi the garage done was excellent .After fireing up the power button the ride was sensational.The only problemi have isalways kept my cars garaged tryed to get in but so so tight bit too risky.....! Thanks for all your replies .

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Another satisfied customer. Too tight! Don't chance it. Good Luck.

·
Registered
73 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts